Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s Pov:

"Get away from me freak!" The boy yells "I-I'm sorry I was only trying to help" I stutter in fear as I back away. "Well you didn't help! You almost destroyed my treehouse" I look up at the treehouse that I "destroyed" there was a big hole in the side and wood splinters everywhere. Tears prick my eyes "I'm sorry" I finally say as I run back into the woods.

I climb into the hollow tree I call home and pull my knees to my chest. "Why do I always do these things" I mumble with tears running down my face.

Flashback from earlier

"Help! Help! I'm stuck!" I hear as I walk through the forest I call home. I run to the source of the screaming to see a boy dangling from the side of a treehouse with his shirt stuck in the side. I rush to help him and break the side of the treehouse easily with a small punch and pull him out. I set him down on the ground and he looks at me with a look of horror and disgust. "How did you do that!" He questions, I ignore the question "Are you ok?" I reach out my hand and see that there is a piece of wood in my hand, I pull it out and lick the the wound and it quickly closes. "W-what are you?" I tilt my head "What do you mean" "Get away from me your freak!"

Flashback End

I wipe the tears off my face and jump down to find the only creatures in the world who except me, the animals who raised me when I was younger. I smile at the memory of the animals finding me when I was young and trying to teach me to be one of them. I find the fox that I have named Nuria. When she sees me she runs over to me and rubs against my leg, I squat down to pet her and look around "Hey where's Hoshi?" Nuria looks at me with a hesitant look and stands back with grief in her eyes "Nuria what happened to Hoshi?!" I say in a worried voice.

She turns around and walks away in a way that says "Follow me" I stand shakily and follow her. After 5 minutes of walking we I see something that broke my heart in two, Hoshi on the ground covered in blood. Tears start running down my face as I run over to the wolf and shake him gently. "H-Hoshi? Ne Hoshi stop playing around! Come on we have stuff to do! Ne ne!" I see that I'm too late, Hoshi was dead long before I got here. I lay my forehead on the dead wolf and cry, Nuria sits next to me and lays her head on my lap, I look at Nuria "Who did this?" I say darkly, she wobbles over to a wound on Hoshi's stomach and shows me a shuriken that was in there "A ninja did this! I swear on my life that I will find the monster who did this, and tear him to shreds!" I say angrily.

After 30 minutes of mourning I get up and look at Nuria "Hoshi wouldn't want us to be like this. We should give him a proper funeral" I say with a sad smile, Nuria nods and we walk off to start preparing. When preparing I get a dark look on my face, I look to the sky "I swear to you Hoshi, I will find the person who did this to you."

Kakashi's Pov:

"Man that was boring." I sigh as I come back from another tedious mission. I was about to take out my book when I notice something, a girl with long tangled (h/c) hair and tattered clothes, it looked like she was about 7 years old. She was sitting in front of a freshly dug grave, there was a cross at the head of the grave and there were flowers covering it.

I walk over to the girl so I'm about 10 feet away and see that a fox is sitting next to her "Hey kid what are you doing out here in the forest?" She turns around with an expression of fear, mourning and anger "W-what do you want" she says her voice laced with venom. I look at her with a concerned and carefully ask "What are you doing out here in the woods shouldn't you be back at home with your parents?" "My home is here and these are my parents" she says coldly, she looks back to the grave "Or these were my parents. All I have left is Nuria." She puts her hand on the fox and tears run down her face.