six

Maleena's POV

Kylie and I got ready for the sophomore beach party. I wore a small, black bikini. It suited me very well and made me stand out. Kylie wore a floral pattern, it her favorite bathing suit.

We walked down boardwalk and onto the beach, where a few tents were set up and torches surrounded them. A lot of people were already here. Kylie and I walked over and we started to talk to some of our friends.

Varsity cheer girls were here too, but I stayed away from them. I didn't deserve the label that I earned, but there's no changing it. I decided to stay away from them.

My cheer captain was just showing her ass off to all of the boys here. And for her little "cheer family" that she bosses around, they just followed her. I think the boys noticed that you dropped the beach ball at least 15 times. Hope she breaks her back on the 16th time picking it up.

Kylie was talking to this kid in her bio class. I just sat on the sand, trying to find pretty shells to put in my room. "Hey, Maleena." I looked up and saw Zack standing there. I stood up and asked, "what do you want?"

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the ocean. He guided each of my steps. Once my foot hit the water, I shook from the cold. "You okay?" He laughed, obviously feeling my little shiver. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled.

We went a little farther out. "Can we go back please, I'm freezing." "Not yet, baby girl. Here, have my shirt." He took his shirt off, revealing his six pack, and put it on me. I didn't respond, I just stood there and let it happen.

Zack's POV

Yeah. Okay. Maleena is adorable. Seeing her and Matt made me pretty jealous. The only reason I made Matt accept the bet was because wanted to come closer to her. Now I just have to make her drop the whole bet situation.

I'm surprised she isn't holding back from everything. I thought she was mad at Matt, and the last thing she needed was someone else trying to claim her. But she had to be mine before Matt took her back. I can't hold back anymore.

I grabbed both of her hands and made her face me. "Maleena, will you be my girlfriend?"