Info/Updates 1

As you know, Ruby vs Ray Studios or Ruby vs the ODDS is a story with crude humor, but such drama cannot be explained.
If you guys haven't known. And tell me to add Sapphire into the story.
All heroes need flaws at times. Plus, Sapphire will appear in future arcs and chapters.
With Ruby, I cannot explain just yet.
The reason I made the story was originally because of my anger on G+ with a user named Ray Studios. I felt like this story was really good, so I continued it. I made some references to games and such. You guys might know Kubz Scouts in Yandere Simulator. I used that in one of my chapters.
Now, to describe the characters in the series.
Ruby is, of course, filled with anger and such. But there can be a passionate side of her she never reveals sometimes. She is the base of the crude humor I use. If I could describe her, she is heroic and justified. But can have dark times. As this story will need to be taken seriously and sometimes not. For filler chapters, anyways.
Steven is very optimistic, and kind. He is smart in this story with knowledge and power. He seems to have good patience. He never seems to fight back sometimes, but he does at times.

And for the Rubies, their personalities are well explained.

Rube - Adventurous and professional.
Roobs - Broken and nervous.
Rubix X - Brave and appealing.
RubyLoaf: Calm and compromised.

More will be added soon.
See you all later.