Chapter I

Knock Knock

"Riley? Riley you there?"

Knock Knock

"Riley, I see you. Don't pretend you can't hear me."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Let me in, please."

BANG BANG BANG

Riley let out a loud groan, but not loud enough for Maya to hear. What does she want now? The perpetual banging was annoying Riley out of her skull. She threw the covers off of her and got out her bed. Riley opened the bay window, and Maya crawled into her room.

Maya looked at her with glistening, blue eyes. She was on the edge of tears. Not again. Riley bit her lip. She hated this. She hated whenever this happened. Riley wanted her to stop, but whenever she came she always felt bad for her.

"Come here." Riley whispered, holding out her arms for Maya. She scooted closer over to Riley and put her head on her chest. Maya began to sob heavily as Riley wrapped arms around her.

"J-Josh dumped me in f-front of-."

"Shh, you don't have to say anything, Maya." Riley cooed, stroking her fingers softly against her cheeks. "I'm here for you. Okay?" She assured her, giving her a kind smile.

Maya nodded slowly and sniffled. Riley leaned in and gave her soft kiss on her forehead. Maya's cheeks softly reddened and she looked down.

"I uh, have to go." Maya muttered wiping her cheeks with her sleeve. "Bye." Maya mumbled, quickly glancing at Riley before crawling out back out the window.

Once Maya left, Riley closed the bay window behind her. She sat back down and sighed, this has been going on for months. Maya gets dumped, she cries, goes to Riley, hug, kiss, never talks to Riley until it happens all over again about some guy. All Riley wants is for Maya to stop hurting herself like this but she doesn't stop.

Its all my fault.

Only if she hadn't messed up their friendship a year ago. She let her feelings take over the best of her. Her and Maya used to be best friends, now they don't even talk to each other. Don't even look at each other. It drives Riley crazy, she hates it when Maya only comes here when she needs her, but whenever Riley needs her, she is never there.

Tears began to roll down her cheeks.Riley sighed and climbed back into her bed, she was tired of this drama. She wanted her Peaches back. For that to happen, everything had to change.