Molly.

I shot up from the bedsheets, arching my back and feeling under me. Wet sheets. I smelled them to make sure it was just sweat and not...something else. I quietly got up, looking out my window. It wasn't a dream. I really had moved from Michigan to Texas. I wiped my nose with my pajama sleeve and tried opening my door as soundly as possible, but instead, of course, it creaked like crazy. I slid down the rail, since the stairs were so noisy, and tip-toed to the fridge reaching for a Milk carton and taking a sip, setting it back in. I sat down on the broken couch, forgetting that we didn't have that nice apartment t.v. I scoffed, crawling towards the t.v. and reaching to turn the knob. I nearly screamed, a blast of static piercing in my ears. I quickly turned it off, letting out a sigh relief. At first I thought I heard Ailish crying. But it couldn't have been her, the voice seemed so delicate, so...dark. I stood up quickly, looking behind me. "Hello?" I whispered. No answer. "Hello?!" I said a little bit louder. Still no answer. I looked up at an old clock, it was almost 12:00am. I walked towards the voice, stopping in the middle of my tracks. Was I really going to do this? After all the scary movies Ive seen, was I really going to follow a mysterious voice in this old, creepy house, when its almost midnight? I shook my thoughts away. "Ridiculous." I whispered to myself. Who could it be? A ghost? I chuckled at that, taking one step in front of the other, my chest puffed out, trying to feel a little pride until the voice led me all the way to the door. //The door// I thought. The door that led to the backyard. The backyard which led to a forest in which Jason would chase his victims with a chainsaw. I quickly turned the doorknob, stepping outside and shutting the door behind me. "I did it." I smiled. "Conquered my fear." I whispered to myself. I took a nearby piece of wood just in case I met a certain...guest. I stiffened, grabbing another piece of wood and striking them back and forth to make them sharper. As I walked I hummed a little song, the voice getting louder. Then, it happened. I froze, hearing a particular voice. No, it couldn't be. "AILISH!" I yelled, holding up the stake and cutting through the branches. It was her. I was certain I heard her voice. I saw a ghostly figure, I hid behind a tree, peeking through my hands. There she was. Ailish. Kneeling over a Gravestone. "Ailish?" I whispered. But she didn't hear me. It took me a long time to realize that she wasn't alone. It couldn't be...A ghost? I shook my head, closing my eyes just to see if I was going crazy. But no. Ailish stood up slowly, touching the ghostly figure. It turned out to be a girl. A girl with long black hair that touched the ground and pale skin. She looked kind of like Kayako, from the Grudge even though she wasn't asian. "Don't leave me." The girl whispered, sniffling. "Don't leave me Ailish." she repeated. Ailish took a step forward, pretending to hug her. "I will never leave you...Molly." Ailish replied. I glared, her name was Molly. Molly floated up, over Ailish and giggled, wiping her own tears away and smiling. "Somebody is here~" she looked down at her. I froze. "I think I smell cooked heart." she pulled out a knife behind her dress and grinned. "Ailish, would you like to participate in welcoming our guest?"