Chapter 21

Nyx’s POV

            The sun’s ray of light streamed in through the open window and hit my face directly. I woke up a bit groggily and I tried to hide my eyes from the light by turning over. I felt something warm and I smiled as I moved closer to the warmth. I then snapped my eyes open when I felt something run through my hair.

            “Good morning Nyx” I heard a hushed voiced whisper into my ear. I knew the voice and smiled as I wrapped my arms around them.

            “We have to get up… We have a long journey to the Zora Domain” the person whispered and tried to move to sit up but I held them down. Until they grabbed my waist and picked up me and I now sat in the person’s lap.

            “Link!!” I complained and held onto him considering the fact he scared me into waking up fully.

            “What? It got you up didn’t it?” he joked and I pushed myself off of his lap. I glared at him picked up my weapons and put them where they should be and slipped on my flats before tending to my hair and I started to braid it back tightly. Once I finished I turned to look at link who was just watching me and I looked at him confused.

            “What?” I asked him and watched as he shook his head.

            “Do you mind waiting outside… I still have to get dressed” he said and motioned towards his tunic. I looked at him and felt my face heat up a bit before I headed for the door and outside on the porch.

            “HEY NYX! UP HERE!” I heard someone call out to me. I looked up and saw Talo on top of one of the buildings. I smiled and waved to him before deciding to go to where he was. I pondered over how to reach him and then I saw that bomb shop was close to where the building was and I nodded my head before walking off towards it. I opened the door to the bomb shop and smiled at Barnes before walking up to him.

            “What can I help you with today Nyx?” he asked me.

            “Do those stairs lead to the cliff?” I asled him and and pointed at the stairs in question.

            “Yes, they do… Why?” he asked me.

            “I would like to visit Talo and wanted to ask if I could use this way instead of getting onto a Goron’s back” I said to him and he nodded his head and motioned for me to go ahead. I smiled and thanked him before heading up the stairs and back outside to where the cliffs edge began. I began to run up the slope and when my feet hit the wooden broads under me it caused the Goron that was also helping with the watch to turn and look at me.

            “Hey! Sister! What are you doing up here? The little one decided he wanted to help keep a look out over the village from any dark creature that may enter. I decided that would help him keep look out as well” the Goron said to me. I smiled at him and nodded my head at him.

            “Would you like lift up to where he is?” the Goron asked me. I looked at him for a minute and nodded my head letting him know that I would.

            “Great hop on my back” he said happily and then rolled up into a ball. I climbed up onto his back and steadied myself on my feet before I felt a rumble under my feet and got ready for when the Goron launched me into the air. The Goron spring up and sent me flying into the air. I let out a surprised yelp and regained my composer mid-flight and took this as my chance to fly up to where Talo stood. I summoned up the wind around me and I used that and pushed up towards the top before landing safety on the roof far from where Talo stood looking over the roof before he turned to look at me abit amazed.