Part 5 ~Unexpected~

Garroth's Pov

I felt a soft pair of lips latch onto mine. I froze at her action but pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Her thumb pressed against the side of my jaw as her hand wrapped against my neck. She slowly pulled away and pressed her forehead against mine. Her eyelashes batt causing a warming smile to stretch across my face. She returned the smile which caused my breathing to hitch. It was the first time I saw her truely smile. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a large hug. She responded by wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my shoulder. I dug my face into her neck and smiled against her skin. She giggled lightly and ran her hand through my hair.

An obvious throat clearing sounded behind Aphmau. I opened my eyes and looked up to meet the gaze of Zane. I gave a nervous chuckle as Aphmau blushed madly.

"Sooo. Anyone wanna explain?" He smirked.

Me and Aphmau shared glances before standing slowly. I grabbed her hand and we both nodded. At the same time we bolted the opposite direction of Zane and laughing. We could hear his hollering toward us but we continued to run away the dreadful conversation.

A/N~

Hey guys!!!

Sorry about the super long wait. I logged out to make another account and when I tried to come back it wouldn't log in. So I fixed it and here's a small update!

Hope you enjoy my cutesy little uhh...Thing... Yea... Heh...

Anywayyyyy Let me know what you think!!!