Prologue

**Okay, so this is my first story. I have never written a full story before so I hope it goes well, and I think it will :-) If you have any questions, or suggestions please do not hesitate in sending me a message or leaving a comment. (I will read them!) So, I hope you enjoy! :-D**

Prologue

Hi. My name is Melissa Douglas. I am a normal 16 year old girl. I go to a normal high school, in which there are the normal, stereotypical "clicks". There's the Jocks, the Cheerleaders, the Geeks, the Eco Freaks, the Overweight Kids, the Health Freaks, the Goths and the Star Wannabes. Now, I bet you're wondering which category I fall into- Am I right? Well, to answer your question.. none. I don't fall in to any of them. And, NO, I am NOT a loner. I just don't have that many interests other than reading and watching movies. Oh! And, I LOVE kids. I really want to have a big family one day. But enough of the school and future crap. I'm here to talk about what I'm like now. Okay, so as I was saying, I'm a normal 16 year old girl, I go to a normal high school, with normal kids. I have long, dark-blonde hair and blue-green eyes. I am 5ft 6. I hate girls who wear too much makeup, and I hate guys who love girls who wear too much makeup.

A lot of people might say I have a perfect life. I was born pretty and perfectly healthy, both of my parents are rich, I go to a good school and my older sister left a good reputation for the family name at my school before she left for college. And honestly, I'm happy with my life. I don't really have anything to complain about to be quite honest. Well, that was until the most recent family vacation. Don't get me wrong, it was great. In fact, it was better than great.. It was amazing. But, vacation doesn't last forever. And that's where this whole story starts. You see I met a guy on holiday. Not just any guy. THE guy. My soul mate. Sounds cheesy, I know right? But it's true. I love him, he loves me and fate had brought us together. Or that's what I thought anyway. Because as quick as fate brought us together, it tore us back apart. Wanna hear more? Course you do. Okay, well here goes..