Diana Mallowsweet -Kidnapped (Alyss Granger One-Shot)

So this is a One-Shot based on my other story Alyss Granger. You don't know the ending unless you read chapter 24. But I could change it. So it never is until it's posted. 

The picture of her is the cover and this will all be in her Point of View. 

Alyssa

~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly sat down at my desk like I did every day. Same old and I stared correcting my 4th years papers. I looked out my window at the Quidditch pitch where green blurs flew around. I smiled Hogwarts was wonderful and I want to stay here until I can't stand anymore. 

Then my brown hand-crafted office chair was no longer brown but glowed blue. I didn't have great reflexes and in mere moments I was whisked away from my favorite place in the world and arrived in a, oh let's guess. Nope. It was a brightly lit clearing in a tranquil and just beautiful forest. It was amazing.

"Oh, Diana, so glad you could join us. If you remember me, I'll give you a hint, I'm supposed to be in Azkaban but they can't keep me without dementors."

My eyes widened predictably when my old friend, Rastaban Lestrange lowered the cowl on his cloak. He had been my old school friend and before he had turned to a Death Eater. When I had found out I had ditched him. "Rastaban." I whispered.

"Oh, yes, you thought you had gotten rid of me, but no I'm right here." He said.

"Bloody hell." I said. "What do you want?"

"Ah, Diana if only you knew, ever since you said you didn't want me as a Death Eater I knew I must make you change your mind. See, I couldn't back out or I would have been killed. I never really forgot you and I knew I had to talk to you."

"Yeah, well stuff it."

"You have one choice. Come with me or die. I know you, Diana, you never had a Gryffindor's bravery."

"But what I did have is the Ravenclaw smarts and I am smart enough to not go with a stubborn, kidnapping, Death Eater like you!" 

"Crucio!" he yelled losing his temper and I felt his anger at me, that I wouldn't love him back. I never would take back a betraying, lying git like him no matter how much he hurt me. "Diana Tennyson. What about now?"

"My surname isn't Tennyson anymore, Rastaban, you're too late, I got married to Lance. Lance Mallowsweet."

Rastaban look at me. "No not that filthy Mudblood Gryffindor."

"Yes, he's my filthy, handsome, Mudblood  Gryffindor. Because I love Lance and not you, I loved you but that was when we were young. I'm different now Rastaban. If you let me go I will not mention I saw you and you can continue, I still like you, just as a friend."

"No. Crucio!" and he tortured me and tortured me until I went mad, I pictured Lance and Amelia, my little girl, she was just 14 and needed her mother but Amelia was going to lose me because Rastaban was going to kill me.

"Rastaban." said another voice. "Ah, you got her. I told you no, and Lucius too, Lucius wouldn't have but then Narcissa is safe and Lucius isn't doing this. She's bad for you, Rastanban, she loves the Mudblood, Lance Mallowsweet, I tried to tell you. Avada Kedavra." 

I had no time to raise my wand and I was nearly mental anyways so I raised my head, for Amelia, because she should have a mother, and I died. 

My whole body seemed to go limp and I rose, for Amelia, but I realized I never stopped rising, I was floating away, I was dead.

I watched the scene from above then. Rastaban running towards me, he would be mental when he realized I was dead, that I had been killed, by a friend of his. He hugged my dead body and, he screamed, he yelled.

"You killed her! You have never loved! I will always love Diana and you took her from me..."

"It was necessary." My killer said. "Only fools love."

"Then I am a fool, Diana I love you!"

The man grasped Rastaban and then they were gone and I was ready to leave the world once and for all and I hoped neither Lance nor Amelia joined me any time soon, I was happy without seeing them, for I was behind the Veil.