Chapter 3

Dipper's POV (At the woods)

As I was walking through the forest I can't help but feeling being watched. But I just ignored 'cause it's probably a squirrel or some gnomes or something. And as I walked through the forest I saw a clearing with a small lake, some big rocks so I decided to relax and calm down for a bit.

And as I was about to read journal #3 again I heard a voice in my head. "Hey pine tree, glad you made it!" Said in an echoey cheery voice but then I recognized that voice that belongs to the one and only Bill Cipher.

And I stood up, hid my journal inside my jacket then prepared for the worst. Time stopped, the world's colors drained and a light flashed in front of me and the dorito appeared.

"Hey'ya pine tree! I'm really glad you made it, 'cause I'm starting to think you won't show up." He said while swirling his cane while I crossed my arms " Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever. Now tell what do you want to talk about so we can get this over with. " I said with a hint of boredom, and also I was REALLY not in the mood and he looked at me. "I'm looking for my son..." he said as if I knew about it.Wait...

"Wait you have a son?! B-But how? You're a triangle! How could you have se-... You know what never mind. Why won't you just track him?"I exclaimed I mean he had a son? But how could triangles breed?

And then he chuckled darkly and gives me a look that he already did something that I didn't know... " Hehehe, I did... And it seems like I already met him without noticing his my son..." He said and I raised a brow, and told him to go on. And then he looked at me straight in my eyes while glowing happily.

"Pine tree... Your my son that I've been looking for..." As he said that I felt my eyes widened and my arms falling back to my arms. "What?..."