Prologue

3rd POV

      "Mabel are you crazy?! Were all gonna di-"Dipper shouted but was unable to continue from the blinding light and the force, but before he was stopped he saw Mabel let go of the thing stopping from floating inside the portal. As the light ceased the Pines and Soos fell to the cold hard ground. Dipper was the first one to recover quickly than the others and saw a man coming out of the portal with Mabel in his arms.

Dipper's  POV

      As the light stopped we fell to the ground...hard. I groaned while rubbing my head, and as I did that memories flooded over my head.  "Mabel..." I mumbled quietly, I can't believe it... She choses and trusted Stan over me...over her brother...the person she knew and grew with with her life...was trusted over a man she knew during this summer...I can't believe she just betrayed me like that... I HATE her for that.... "Hello?" I was broke out of my thoughts when a voice asked. I looked up to see a man with Mable in his arms. I ran directly to the man and took Mabel out of his grasps."Mabel are you okay?" I asked I know I said I hate her but I need to pretend that I still care though  ,she then replied "Yes Dipper, I'm alright how about you?" She asked then I nod as an answer then we hugged, as we broke from our hug I told her to rest for a while while I'll go to do somthing.

Then after that I went to 'Stan' or whoever he is then said "Stan what the hell?! Why do you have a doomsday device on a hidden basement?! Who really are you?! Are you even our gruncle?! Since when do you have the journals?! Who is that guy?! You better answer me because Mabel almost got in the portal and I'll never forgive you if... if...  " I stopped when I realized that the two men we're staring into each other. The guy's confusion was changed to anger."Stanley what the hell?! The kid almost got in the portal?! Why did you do that?! Who is this kids?! " "Dipper meet the author of the journals...My brother." He said ignoring him.Wait.... My eyes widen in realization .  I mean not only he lied to us the whole summer, have a doomsday device, HAS the journals but he has a BROTHER?!! And his the author?! The  person I've been looking for the whole summer?! For some reason this makes me more angrier. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? We have an another the grandpa? COOOOOOL!" Mabel exclaimed which surprised me slightly."Mabel PLEASE! Don't shout right in my ear!" I said in annoyance while rubbing my ear, but once again I was ignored."Stanley... Who IS this children?" The guy or Stan's brother said ,more gently and calmly this time knowing that two kids is here. "Stanford... this is your grandchildren ya' know. Shermy's children. "Stan said. "I have grandchildren?" Stanford said confusedly and happily. "Hi my name is Stanford but you can call me Ford." While kneeling to our height and putting his hand out for a shake. And Mabel being her shakes his hand. "Wooooooow is like shaking a normal hand with one extra finger! I'm Mabel anyway, Mabel pines. And that's Dipper." She said while introducing herself and I and also  amused by his odd hand.

     We we're in a awkward silence after Mabel let go when I broke the silence. "So Stan... Are you gonna explain or what?" When I said that everyone looked at me but mostly Stan. And he was opening and closing his mouth like his debating on telling us or not. I sigh then said " Alright you can do what you guys want while I go to my room so I can sleep, okay? Okay." Then after that I went to the elevator. "Dipper wai- " I hear Stan say but I was already in already.

    After I went out of the elevator I went directly in our room, shut the door closed and lay down on my bed put my face on my pillow and shouted my rage away... I still can't believe it though, Mabel my twin sister... trusted me over our gruncle... she betrayed me... And our good for nothing gruncle Stan...his name was Stanley not Stanford...he has a brother who is the author and the two journals I've been looking for the whole summer. I can't believe them. I can't trust them...mostly Mable... Now the 'trust no one ' quote made sense... I promise from this day on I will trust NO ONE!

??? POV

   Don't worry kid... Just a little time... We will soon meet...Soon I will be able to comfort you and take you away from those people who hurt you... I will bring you back to we're you belong... Fix the broken pieces from you... Just a little wait pine tree... Just wait till tomorrow... So we can reunite again...