The Awkward Meeting

They attempted to leave the room; they really did. But whenever one of them started putting clothes on, the other would start doing something, like planting kisses on the back or lips or neck, and everything would go downhill from then on. They would end up on the bed, again, panting, sweating and chests breathlessly heaving. It was a weird situation and they didn't get quieter over time either. Natasha complained about developing some kind of sore feeling between her legs, but it sure didn't stop her or Steve from proceeding what they wanted to do. The need is irrational,yet unbearable. As if they needed it to survive, to cling for their lives, it wasn't so much as it was love, it was just the feeling of longing for contact, of friction and body heat. They even started experimenting, with new positions and foreplay, not rushing to much into it but rather just satisfy each other and toying around with the whole idea of sex. Every once in a while their heads will clear out and they will start talking to one another, drink a fair amount of water,small pillow talks to pass the time, Steve even got her to finally eat the cold burgers he had brought for them. But those moments don't usually last long. Before they know it, they'll be at each other's tongues.

On the other side of The Avengers base, the team were already huddling up around the oval table in the meeting room, Nick Fury sitting at the end of the table, right in front of the presentation screen. They've been waiting there silently for at least thirty minutes before the director said : "Where the hell are Rogers and Romanoff?"

"They're in−" Wanda started, cringing. "Natasha's room."

"Then call them quick to get in here! We have a mission to discuss!" The director scolded.

The new Avengers looked around to each other, wondering which one of them would be bold enough to knock on that door.

"I think they're pretty busy right now." Vision reasoned, Even he knew better than to disturb the couple.

"What in the hell...? How busy can they be to miss World's top security from saving the world?! Falcon, go get them in here now."

Everyone looked at Falcon. Rhodey was trying hard to hold a laugh, while Wanda and Vision gave him a symphatetic look.

Sam hasn't been sleeping. None of them have. The captain and the widow were just... too loud. "With all due respect, sir. I don't know if I could. Or would."

"The captain is dealing with his own...business at the moment." Wanda added.

This time Rhodey cracked up for real.

"Is there something funny, Rhodes?" Nick Fury was still serious as ever.

"Director, I suggest you go check it out yourself before you start rantin' at us innocents."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So walk to their quarter he did. The other Avengers followed, interested in what would happen. At first it was all quiet, but once they got closer to the halls of their living quarters, even Nick Fury made the awkwardest expression anyone has ever seen him wore. But he said nothing and kept on walking. Raising his fist to the door, he took one last breath and cleared his throat before he knocked loudly.

"SAVE IT FOR THE HONEYMOON, CAPTAIN! Get dressed and get your asses out here before I come in there and drag you out. AND YES,ROMANOFF,THAT MEANS YOU TOO."

Then it got quiet. Really, really quiet. For a moment the Avengers were wondering what's going on inside, and it took a few minutes but the door swung open, just a little bit, and Steve peeked through, hair messy and eyes baggy from lack of sleep, his shirtless chest covered with red scratch marks and dark blotches of hickeys, a really big and gaping one on his neck was especially hard to miss. Not even the Captain America suit can cover that one. And boy did the room smell horrible. At least he was wearing pants.