Truth Or Dare

-:-

Leo: Hey guys! We're here today because the author dragged us here to answer some of your weird ass questions! But that's okay, because I love answering stuff about myself and my fellow nerds!! (^_−)−☆

Pisces: Shh! Don't be so rude omg do you have no decency??

Leo: Eh?! What did I do now?

Pisces: (whispers) You said... ass. OH GOD I'M SO SORRY DON'T SEND ME TO HELL I AM ONLY A BABY. (SOBS)

Leo: ... Okay then. Anyway...
( i _ i )seehumisawesome asks Aquarius to prank all the signs!

Aquarius: Heck yes.

Everyone else: Oh no.  (._.)

-:-

Aquarius runs out of the room, cackling like a maniac and the room falls silent and there is a massive bump outside.

Leo: Ummm... (--crickets--) Maybe she fell down the stairs. Cancer, go check plz incase we get charged for murder again without us actually trying.

Cancer: Okay, fine ˊ_>ˋ. (mumbles as she shuffles out the door) Why do I always have to hide the bodies Leo never moves his butt to do anything.

Pisces: Wait... What!?!?! AGAIN!?! (O_O)

Leo: NOTHING... SHHHHHH.

Cancer screams.

Pisces: OH NO. A WOLF BIT HER AND SHE'S DEAD, MY BEST FRIEND. (starts wailing onto Aries' shoulder)
ヽ(;-- ;)ノ

Aries: It's ok-kay... (pats Pisces' back awkwardly as he turns red) She probably saw her own reflection and thought it was another person.

The other signs laugh

Cancer runs back in, covered in honey and pillows.

Cancer: Gah-hk! AQUARIUS YOU LITTLE--

Aquarius runs in with silly string and sprays everyone, Cancer screams again.

Aquraius: I AM THE OVERLORD MEME CHIB I WILL RULE THE WOOOORRRRLLDDD!!!

Scorpio: Only if I can rule too...

Aqua: You could be my King.

Scorpio: ... Meh. Okay.

Aqua and Scorp link arms and sit down.

Leo: GEEZ. MY FREAKING HAIR I HATE YOU. But I forgive you because i'm kind like that.

Cancer: Yeah Leo??? Well- Well... I FORGIVE YOU TOO. (she angrily stomps out of room to change).

Scorpio; Wait.. What?

Leo: Just go with it. Sag, next question?

Sag: Oookaaay... Uhm. peaches8plum  dares Virgo to run in the streets screaming her secrets..? This is gonna be great.

Virgo: Ha.. WAIT WAIT NO WHAT THE FUDGE CAKES I AM NOT GONNA-- lemmie grab my coat... Pls don't hurt me.

Scorpio: (rolls eyes) I didn't even say anything.

Virgo: I know.. heh. You scare me.

Alright guys..

Here goes..