Chapter 2:

I woke up with somebody's arm around my waist. I groaned, too lazy to even open my eyes but eventually manage to force myself to do so and in the end came face to face with Tyler's sleeping face. He looked so innocent and pure for the first time.

I suddenly felt awkward even though I felt my wolf, Layla jumping up and down with joy at the fact that Tyler, our mate was snuggling against us. I tried to get up but Tyler only held me tighter, I was getting squashed against Tyler's chest. "Tyler!" I whispered while poking his chest. He didn't even flinch  and continued being in his dream land.

I decided to just wake him up by shouting, "Tyler!" and he immediately sat up, shooked and wide awake. When his eyes met mine, he stared at me in shock and quickly pulled away, Layla whined at the loss of contact and I honestly felt hurt at his sudden distant.

"Wh- what are you doing here?" He asked, I gave him a questioning look. Does he not remember last night?

There was a tensed silence before he continued, "Oh last night was fun, how much do you want?" He asked while taking his wallet from the drawer at the side of the bed. What does he mean by that? Was last night nothing to him?

As if reading my thoughts, he said, "Last night was nothing, you looked hot yesterday so I just wanted to try you. You know what they say, if the girl ugly, just cover the face and bang the base so that's exactly what I did. I fucked you. Oh and about us being 'mates' , lets forget about that. I don't want a mate and especially if it's you, so I Tyler Henderson reject Candy Andrews as my mate"

The moment he finished, I immediately felt tears roll down my cheeks. My wolf was howling in pain. What the fuck was I thinking?! Did I seriously think Tyler would accept me as his mate.

Not wanting to be seen as weak, I wiped my tears away and said the words that Tyler wanted to hear. "I Candy Andrews accept Tyler Henderson's rejection" I then got up and quickly took my clothes ran to the bathroom and got changed.

After I finished changing, I walked out of the bathroom while looking at the floor the whole time. I didn't want to face Tyler, I quickly took my purse and was about to leave when Tyler suddenly called out for me.

I turned around and I immediately regretted it, "Thanks for the good fuck." He says with a smirk. I turned around and rushed out of his room.

Fuck him, fuck everyone. What did I even do to them to make them hate me so much. I had enough of their bullshit. They bully me, treat me like shit and even my so called family does the same. But the worst part is that my mate rejected me. He was supposed to be the one to protect me, love me and stay by my side at all times but I guess even the moon goddess hates me and wants me to live a miserable life.

When I reached back home, I packed my bags

with all the necessary items, took my savings, valuables and quickly scribbled a note for Liza and Carter.

To Liza and Carter,

      Fuck you both, can't believe I managed to live with both of your immature unreasonable asses for 2 years. You both used to be one of the most valuable people in my life, now I just want you both to get the fuck away from me. You both were supposed to protect me when people started hating on me and kept accusing me of not trying to save mama and dad. How the fuck was I supposed to save them when they were already dead?! I hope you both and the rest would just go straight to hell and I also hope for you all to live a happy life without me. I am running away from this cruel pack, making someone feel guilty for what they have not done and treated them like dogs isn't a joke. Good luck with your life.

-Your beloved Candy Andrews, ex member of the Dark moon pack.

After I was finished, I checked the house and to my relief both Carter and Liza were still asleep so I managed to sneak out of the house and left the pack by running off in the woods. I ran for hours in the woods and then finally I saw the city full of humans.

This is where I will start my new life independently...

Liza's POV

           I woke up feeling damn grumpy, moody and hungry. I stomped down the stairs and towards the kitchen, expecting Candy to be preparing my breakfast but that bitch wasn't there.

"Where the fuck is the breakfast ?!" I exclaimed loudly and stalked towards Candy room, ready to yell and let my anger out on her.  Before I could reach Carter stopped me, "Why the fuck are you yelling so loudly early morning" Carter asks as he casually yawns. "That bitch isn't awake and hasn't prepare our breakfast. So I'm gonna teach her a lesson." I stayed and continued walking to Candy's room.

Once I reach the door I harshly slammed it open and was about to yell when I noticed the room completely empty. I frozen at the door and felt this uneasy feeling, why isn't she home yet from yesterday?

"Where is she?" Carter entered the room with the same curious and confused look. "I don't know.. did she come back from yesterday party late night?" I asked Carter, who simply just shook his head and walked towards the bed and instantly dropped down.

I followed him and was about to do the same when a piece of paper underneath a glass of water caught my eye. I took it out from under it and started to read it out loud subconsciously,

To Liza and Carter,

      Fuck you both, can't believe I managed to live with both of your immature unreasonable asses for 2 years. You both used to be one of the most valuable people in my life, now I just want you both to get the fuck away from me. You both were supposed to protect me when people started hating on me and kept accusing me of not trying to save mama and dad. How the fuck was I supposed to save them when they were already dead?! I hope you both and the rest would just go straight to hell and I also hope for you all to live a happy life without me. I am running away from this cruel pack, making someone feel guilty for what they have not done and treated them like dogs isn't a joke. Good luck with your life.

-Your beloved Candy Andrews, ex member of the Dark moon pack.

After I finished reading and I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt very guilty and disgusted in myself. She wants us gone, she hates us. "She left us" Carter whispered in shock and sadness.

I mind linked Tyler, "Candy left the pack" I started to sob, "What?! When?!" "I DON'T KNOW! CAN YOU PLEASE SEND A SEARCH PARTY FOR HER? I CAN STILL SMELL HER SCENT- SO MAYBE SHE IS S-STILL HERE! WE N-NEED TO FIND HER OH-"I started to rant with panicked and started to have a mini anxiety Attack,"breathe Liza breathe." Carter tried to comfort me, I followed his instructions but continued to sob uncontrollably.

"it's all our fault Carter." I whimpered and hugged Carter tighter and that's when I heard him break down.

Tyler's POV

           I shut the mind link between Liza and I and sank in my bed with a horrible and painful feeling in my heart. "It's all your fucking fault!" Ryder, my wolf growled at me with anger. I kept quiet and let him yell and insult me.

I couldn't even yell back since whatever he said was true, it is all my fault.