Chapter 1

"Can you hurry up! I don't have all day!" My Sister, Liza yelled at me as I tried to quickly pack both of our bags. I was always treated like a slave since I was blamed for my parents death.

My parents were attacked by rogues while doing patrolling, and on the same day I was coincidentally taking a walk in the woods.

At first I saw two wolves running past me. I could hear whimpers from somewhere in the woods so I followed the sound and to my horror, saw my parents lying on the ground, dead and lifeless.

I immediately broke into tears and rushed back to the pack house and screamed for help. Nearly half of the pack heard my cries and rushed towards to me while questioning me.

I kept on crying and was not able to talk so I simply pulled them to my parents lifeless bodies and told them that they were attacked and asked for their help but no one did anything. All they did was just stare at me with the look of horror and disgust. At didn't understand why they were giving me such awful looks until someone finally spoke up.

"Why didn't you save them?" He snarled at me and instead of replying, I stared at him in disbelief. Were they seriously blaming me?! "What-""YOU FUCKING RAN AWAY AND ASKED FOR OUR HELP INSTEAD OF FIGHTING OFF THE ROUGES!" Someone else yelled at me. I was about to snap back when more and more people started to yell and attack me. That was when I started to get blamed for my parents death and lost everything.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I quickly finished packing the bag and ran down the stairs to hand it to Liza. As usual, Instead of thanking me she simply scoffed at me and walked away towards her car. Liza was the school's queen bee, Patricia's best friend. While my brother, Carter was the pack's soon to be alpha's best friend. To sum everything up my siblings were basically the popular ones in my pack and high school so both of them had a car except me since they told me I didn't deserved it. 

Both of them used our parents money for useless things and if they need more money they would just snatch my wallet and take whatever I have. I honestly hate them so much, they were supposed to protect me from the blames I got for our parents death but instead they blamed me as well and treated me like a piece of shit. They used to be the best siblings but now I don't even know who they are to me.

All they do is make my life miserable and make me feel miserable. I am surprisingly tall for my age kind of girl, about 5'9 with brown hair and dark brown eyes. I honestly feel that I am an average looking girl but everyone in the pack make me feel like I am the ugliest.

Today I am wearing ripped black skinny jeans with an oversized off shoulder sweater top. I applied only lipgloss and eye liner since I was too lazy to put on glamour make up just for school.

Today was the soon to be alpha, Tyler's birthday so that means he is going to find his mate. His mate would be the most unluckiest mate in the world, I pity her already. Tyler sleeps around with different girls every night. He is rude, arrogant, cocky, a player and a bully. Overall he is an asshole.

I walked to school which was quiet far but I could still make it. The walk to school was very chilly and peaceful but when I reached school, some people gave me horrible looks but most of them ignored me and I was glad they did. It has been 2 years since my parent death. I was 15 when they died, so now I am 17 while Liza is 18 and Carter is 19. 

I quickly walked toward my locker and put my items in and was about to leave when I was suddenly slammed against my locker. I whimpered in pain and looked up to see Tyler's same old smudged face. I hated him so fucking much, he honestly make me want to kill him and feed his dead body to the bloody rouges.