"Good choice Navu," Safiyana bhabhi teased but not looking the least bit worried. I was scared for Kismat bhabhi though and what would happen if she suddenly had to use the bathroom.

"Did you hear that?" Nav suddenly whipped around, looking at the trees behind us.

"Heard what?" I asked her, looking where she was looking. There was nothing there.

"I heard rustling too. They don't have wolves here do they?" Kismat bhabhi's eyes narrowed.

"We're at the beach guys. It's probably a bird or squirrel," Saf, the always logical and calm one, noted.

"I heard it too Saf. Maybe we should just walk back the way we came," Kismat bhabhi bit her lip nervously, her hand now over her stomach.

"Bhabhi lets just go. I don't want to get stuck here for the whole day," Navsheen wrapped her hands around Kismat bhabhi's arm.

"Guys it's nothing. Come on, I think I hear cars ahead, listen," Saf tried to persuade them but they both looked a bit uneasy.

"Inayah what do you say? Should we keep-AHHHH," we all screamed as six men jumped out of the trees. It took a couple seconds before my heart restarted after realizing it was just the guys.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Saf whacked Ali's arm while trying to catch her own breath.

"The rental shop is just through the trees. We heard your voices," Ali grinned mischievously, watching all of us trying to breath normally again.

"You okay?" Yusuf came over to me, putting a hand on my back. I glared at him as I held his arm for support. I was standing closest to where they jumped out from so the effect was a bit harsher on me.

"Let's go back please. I have to pee," Kismat bhabhi said over everyone else and lead the way back where we came from. It would've obviously been easier for us to go the way the guys came from but I think she actually just wanted to continue the walk instead of standing in one spot.

Yusuf and I fell behind everyone, only Safiyana and Ayaan behind us. "Did you get a boat?" I asked hi, remembering what they actually came out here for.

"Yeah, they're bringing it around. Did we scare you really bad?"

"Yeah," I grumbled. "Not funny man."

"It was a little funny," he bit back a smile. I rolled my eyes and leaned on him for warmth. It was lunch time now and we reached our spot just as Sufyan was waking up from his nap. He seemed a bit grouchy so Mizan bhai was walking him along the shore. When we got closer, I handed Sufyan a cool rock I picked up just as we cleared the trees. He instantly stopped whining and focused his attention on the rock.

Mizan bhai thanked me. "So have you thought about the offer any?"

"I have. It still just seems a bit unreal to me," I laughed shakily.

"I wouldn't have offered it to you if I didn't really believe in you Inayah. And you don't want to keep your father-in-law waiting any longer do you? I can only keep him in Dubai for so long," he chuckled.

"No I don't. I'm very grateful for this Mizan bhai and I'll happily accept. I hope I do you proud," I joked but I was totally serious too. He gave me a little pat on the shoulder but both of us were interrupted when Sufyan yelled, throwing his stone to the ground.

"Think it's time for everyone's lunch now," he picked up his son and we both walked over to everyone. Yusuf raised an eyebrow at me but I just waved him off, grabbing my own plate of pasta salad.

------

After lunch, all the boys disappeared to fish so we girls got some relaxing time to read, tan, sleep, whatever our hearts desired.