Chapter 2-Really!

Jareth looked at Sarah he had expected her to say the words. What she had just said startled him. "You-You mean that...... you'll stay here forever with me?" Jareth said confused a bit. With a sigh Sarah said " You have gone through a lot just for me. This is my way of repaying you just don't overthink it"
Too late for that Jereth was so happy. "Oh Sarah! I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you." He said before realizing that he was acting like a love sick puppy. " Don't ever say those words! Understand. EVER!" He said collecting his pride.
But on the inside his heart was racing with happiness. "Sarah close your eyes for a few seconds. " Jereth said so seriously. Sarah rolled her eyes and sighed but did as he said. When he said she could open her eyes everything was back together and they were in the throne room.
Sarah said "Where is Toby?" Jareth already sprawled all over his throne with his riding crop tapping his boots said " At home just like you asked precious. Here I will show you."
He grinned as he made a crystal out of thin air. He blinked and the crystal not only grow in size but showed that Toby was asleep in his cradle. Her dad and stepmom then walked into the room with worried faces.
"We're could she have gone." Sarah heard her dad say. "I don't know honey but I looked for her and she is no where to be seen." Replied her stepmother to her dad. Jereth stopped the crystal ball from going on further for fear Sarah might say the words if she heard more.
"Nice act they were pulling off." Was all Sarah said. "Act?!?" Jereth said puzzled. "They don't care about me." Sarah said. "Why do you believe that?" Jareth questioned. "Uhhh. I'm tired can you please show me to my room?" Sarah said obviously avoiding the question but Jereth did it even so.
It was a maze inside the castle so Jereth had her room beside his study/room. Sarah went into her room got on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
Jereth is a fae just so you all know. A fae is a fairy person of sorts and cannot lie. A fae's name is powerful and can summon a fae. They cannot escape from a salt circle without a part in the circle which they cannot do also they can not touch iron.