Prologue

There was once an angel who lived in a world called,"heaven" and a demon who live in a world called,"hell "

These two only met in garden where only the angels can go.

But these two are completely opposites, the other one is an angel and the other one is a demon.

The reason why is that the two met is because of this...
____________________________
The angel was peacefully sitting on the grass looking at the sky without noticing that a demon came in there.

She look at the sky at one last time and stand up.

But when the angel stand up she didn't notice she bumped into a demon.

The angel closed her eyes, waiting for the pain, but it didn't.
She opened her eyes just to see a pair of crimson red eyes staring at her blue ones.

She blushed when she realized that someone catch her.

"You alright?" The angel nodded and thank him.

But before she can thank him, she noticed that his tail and wings. She realized that he was a demon. She opened her mouth to scream but the demon covered her mouth.

The demon lean his face to hers, whispered in her ears,"don't scream you pathetic creature or else I will kill you, understood?.."

The angel nodded and the demon slowly uncover her mouth.

After that there was an awkward silence but the angel broke it.

"Why are you here?.." The angel ask the demon. But he didn't reply. So the angel ask him again.

"You do know that only angels can go here, not demons, right?.."

The demon did not reply but instead he sat on the grass.

The angel sighed but sat next to him and ask him again, "so... tell me,what brings you here?.."

The demon turned around and stared at her for a few seconds. He sighed and decided to tell her a story....
____________________________
After the demon told her a story and that incident.

They became best of friends..

And of course, as always, they fall in love with each other.

But there's a twist....there's an important rule to follow.

The rule is;
"ANGELS AND DEMONS MUST NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. IF CAUGHT IN ANY OFFENSE, THERE'S A PUNISHMENT.
PUNISHMENT:BANISHING THEM FROM THEIR WORLD AND PREVENT THEM FROM USING THEIR POWERS.

But they must follow the rule, right?

But what will happen if they are caught?

Will both of them will be banish or both of them will fight their love against the rule?

What will happen?

*Read to find out!*

____________________________

(A/N:I'm back!! And this is my new story!! By the way don't forget to vote and comment in this chapter if it's good..
Oh and by the way..
·
·
I want to thanks for the following people:
vuida_zobeyala
Jdac3574
smilemonica

For inspiring me to do this story! So bye...:-)<3