January 22, 2016.

Start from the beginning

"Very funny," Alice followed behind him, her grip on her grey sweatshirt was loosened after he sat on the couch. "What game are we playing?"

"I was thinking about 20 questions, with a twist." He cheesed, setting the bottle down and motioning her to get shot glasses. When she came back, Michael had already popped the bottle open. "It's like you either answer the question or you lose an article of clothing."

"You're full of shit."

"Shut your face, and let's get naked." Michael mumbled, then pointed at Alice, "Starting with that ugly shirt."

"I like the Packers, fuck off."

It was already about 8 pm, when the silly game went from, "What's your favorite color?" to "Why did you run away from your parents?"

Michael laid on the couch, one hand grasping the empty bottle, and another lazily hanging over the arm of the chair. His eyes follows up to Alice's body, watching as she holds the hem of her shirts and in a swift motion, she pulled it over her head, and threw it on the floor.

She glanced at Michael, "It's your turn."

He mumbled something incoherent, then as Alice was grilling him with her glare, she spoke up, "Why do you dye your hair so much?"

Michael thought about it for a second, risking to lose his shirt or his dignity was hard on him. She sat beside him, a fresh bottle of Jack at her hands, and one of his thigh. "Answer the question or face the consequences, loser."

He shrugged, quickly fiddling with his shirt and throwing it right on her face. She squealed when it fell on top of your head, then she removed it, throwing a fist at his knee.

"How do you control alcohol so well?" Michael's eyes drooped, he felt like his eye lids were swelling up.

Alice shrugged, "I live by a frat-er-nity. It's either control yourself, or let them take care of you."

She chugged on the bottle until Michael snatched it out her hand, then mirroring her act. "I'll rather die than let those fools have their run with me."

"Yet, you let that kid follow behind you?" Michael asked.

"Scott's different." Alice shooed away his interrogations, "He's been interested since high school, I thought I'll finally give him a chance."

"You guys are dating?" Michael peered at her, his eyebrow raised, but his eyes were trying their hardest not to flow through her cleavage.

She had a really nice body, even if Michael tried his hardest not to sexualize her, but it was true. She was slim, but her hips were a bit wider and it made her seem full. She usually wore body flattering clothing, especially on Thursdays because she always felt like she's in her prime on Thursdays.

Her peachy brown skin was smooth, and he always thought about feeling them. He clenched his face, realizing how psychotic that sounds.

"We're not dating, Michael," she mumbled, removing her pants. "Not yet, anyways."

"I think he's a bitch." He mumbled against the mouth of the bottle, he sipped slowly, taking in her red undergarments. He rolled his eyes, he was about to go crazy.

"Why do you think that?"

"I... I.." Michael frowned, "I don't know! He's a douchebag, you don't deserve that."

"Michael, I'll be fine." She stood up, to grab a water bottle, but Michael just sighed.

"I'm about to crash on your bed."

"Are you sure? It's only nine o'clock."

"Yeah, I'm sure." He kept grumbling, his interest was lost once Scott was brought up. He really didn't like him.

He came to her room, and it was clean, swept, and smelled like soft, girly perfume. She had her collection of Polaroid pictures hung around her room along with the bulletin of her to-do lists.

Things like "Go pet a dog," or "Book Skyline out for Galentine's day." seemed like a bucket list, but he then realized that these were things Alice randomly did ever week.

He rid himself of his pants and folded them and set them on her desk chair (only because he didn't want Alice to bitch about him messing her room up). Then, he got under her white covers and prayed that insomnia would forget about his this evening. He really needed to sleep.

•—•

"Mikey, are you asleep?" He felt someone fiddled with the covers before he felt a pair of cold feet touch his ankle.

"Hm?" He mumbled as Alice's head peered up and she smiled at him. Her brown eyes had red stings around them, but he wasn't judging. It was his idea,
after all.

"I'm so tired but there is no space here." Alice mumbled, then Michael grabbed her by her waist, pulling her on top of him.

Alice's face flushed, thankfully he couldn't see that. She laid her on the space between his ear and shoulder, both of her arms hanging by her sides.

"You don't have to be so stiff," Michael whispered in her ear, with his arms around her waist still.

It was nice.

Their heartbeats found a rhythmic pattern together; Michael's beating quickly and Alice's constant speed. Michael breathed through his nose, for some therapy for his nerves, but that only sent shivers down Alice's spine. That made Michael even more nervous because she was still awake and he didn't want to be a discomfort.

Apart from that, Michael wanted to tell her a lot of things at that moment. He wanted to tell her how pretty she was, or maybe how he was really happy to have met her.

Alice wanted to thank him for keeping her company, or just thank him for staying even when she was a total bitch.

Michael wanted more than to hold her, and Alice wanted him to touch her. They could've easily made things happen that night, even it wouldn't have been completely consensual.

but, they didn't.

They were too afraid that their feelings were just in spite of the moment that they were sharing, but they were more afraid that they were what they were feeling was more than lust.

__

This chapter took like forever because I had no ideas, then I randomly had this idea when I was in the shower last week.
Also, as you know, I deleted my old tumblr [sorrybutfandoms] but I'm probably going to make another.
Anyways, you all are the best.