Chapter One

I awake to my alarm blasting Panic! At The Disco. I groggily get up and slam down on my alarm, turning the idiotic thing off. My dresser sits there, staring at me, pleading for me to grab an outfit. The drawers are stuffed with clothes of varying whites to rainbow. I pick out a Twenty Øne Piløts tee and a pair of leggings. I grab my Converse from my shoe rack and head down the steps to my boyfriend; AKA my fridge.

"Good morning, Jordyn!" My aunt chirps at me.

"Too early for that, auntie!" I laugh, walking over and braiding her hair.

She tosses me an apple which is my usual breakfast. I really didn't need to lose weight; my stomach was just very minuscule.

I walk over to the bathroom and straighten the mess of my wavy morning hair. The frizziness of my hair slowly fades to nothing as my hair flattens around my face.

I walk out the door as my hell starts. My teeth instantly start biting off dead skin that's on my lips, which sounds very disturbing. I wasn't going to ruin my 2nd semester of my senior year of high school just because my lips look nasty and dead.

Slowly the houses pass by as my strides take me to the Hell Hole. I felt someone following me and quickly turned my body so I was facing the other way. It was Brendon.

"Oh, hey..." I mumble, feeling my face heat up so I would look like a tomato.

"Hey, Jordyn. Why are you blushing?" He laughs. God, his laugh is even sexy.

I let out a laugh and walk with him to the Hell Hole. Our conversation flows so easily.

But everything gets ruined as I start walking across the street because all I hear is a loud screech and all is black. I was in an oblivion that was a never-ending spiral of black tendrils covering my vision.