The First Glimpse at Hogwarts

An hour passed and the lady with all the lollies and food came around and asked us all if we wanted to buy anything, I didn’t have enough money and neither did the others, except Harry.

“Here, I’ll buy the whole cart” He said. “Woah!” Said Ron, and so did me and Hermione. “Be right back guys I need to chuck a whaz” I said. They all laughed and said okay, as I was walking to the toilet I saw Christian’s carriage. I decided to walk in because daah they are famous to me!

I walked in and they all looked at me, awwkies I thought to myself. “Umm hi” Christian said. “H-Hi” I replied. They continued to stare at me.

“So, what’s your name shawty”? Justin asked, and with that he winked. OMG HE WINKED, AND CALLED ME SHAWTY! “Stephanie Ravenspire” I said confidently. “Nice name” Said Chaz. “Thanks” I replied.

 “Sorry if I’m bothering you, I just got over excited because you are all famous and... hot” They all chuckled and said thanks. “Umm I better get going, we’ll see you all later” I said. They all said bye and Christian Winked at me.

While I was walking to the bathroom I heard someone call out my name. “Stephanie!” I looked back and it was Christian... My heart skipped a beat and I walked up to him. I chuckled and said “What?” “I just wanted to know if you would like to hang out sometime, and hopefully we are in the same house” I smiled and said “I would really like too and yeah hopefully” I winked and then walked to the bathroom.

After I did my business I walked back to my carriage and ate lollies and food with Hermione, Harry and Ron. 2 hours later the train stopped and we arrived at the station near Hogwarts. We all got off the train and looked at our view, we all gasped. It was amazing, our first sight of Hogwarts.

“Umm how are we supposed to get there if there is a big lake around it?” I asked. “Boats” Said a tall man who looked like a giant. He had a long beard, massive hands and a huge body. “That’s Hagrid” Said Harry. “Okay guys, two to a boat” Said Hagrid.

I looked over at Hermione and someone already asked her. Ron and Harry went together and I had no partner. “Come on Stephanie what are you waiting for, get in”. I looked around and Christian was pointing to a row boat. I smiled and got in with him.

“I actually thought I was going to be alone for a moment” I said. “Why would a pretty girl like you be alone”? He asked. I chuckled. “Easy, I’m not pretty.” Christian Gasped and said “Yes you are”. I smiled at him. 20 mins later we arrived on the land. 

🎉 You've finished reading Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with Christian Beadles and the rest 🎉