It all begins...

The story begins......

I walked downstairs in an excited manner, “Stephanie, grab your bags and get dressed into something decent were leaving in an hour” My mum said. “Ok” I reply. I ran up my stairs back into my room and put a pair of my best tight jeans on with a tank top saying; Keep calm and eat and I put my army boots on. I grabbed my suitcases and bags and went downstairs. “Mum can you make me breakfast?” I asked her. “Yeah sure how about pancakes?” she asked. “Sounds good”.

After eating my pancakes we decided to leave, I said bye to my house and to my friends who had come over ten mins before I left and I grabbed my luggage and my pet owl ‘Roderick’. We then arrived at Kings Cross station and we went to Platform 9 ¾. There we saw: The Weasley’s, The Malfoy’s, we saw the boy who lived, Neville Longbottom and his Grand mummy, and a young girl around my age named Hermione Granger.

My Parents introduced me to all of them except Hermione so I decided to introduce myself. “Hi, my name is Stephanie, Stephanie Ravenspire” “wow! You are not serious, your family is famous, well anyway my Name is Hermione, Hermione Granger” She said. “Nice to meet you Hermione”. I looked over at my parents and they were talking to everyone.

 Me and Hermione continued talking until my mum called me. “Yes mum?” “Ok it’s time to go... what you have to do is run into that brick wall” She said. “What? Are you crazy?” I said. “Just trust me, okay your first so make me proud” She said. I hugged my parents and said goodbye and I looked back and everyone was looking at me. I started to feel nervous but I shook it off. I then got ready to run... I took some steps back and then I ran in the direction of the wall, and in a matter of milli-seconds I was on the other side.