I'm Not Going To Denver

Start from the beginning

"If you must know, I was in Denver this weekend and visited my brother. So yes, Elena. I do care about Jeremy. More than you ever will." I almost screamed at her and Elena looked shocked.

"What happened to you, Amy? You've changed so much. Don't you understand, we're your family. All of us." She told me and I snorted.

"Well then, one of you wanted me dead. Just ask the vampire you're bringing along with you." I said calmly. Elena didn't understand.

"What are you talking about?" Elena asked in annoyance. 

I only smiled at her.

"Oh, you didn't know? Damon threatened me yesterday. He said he was going to kill me. Goodbye Elena." With that, I turned around and went upstairs again leaving my so-called sister behind.

***********

I walked back in to Klaus' room and he's still lying in bed.

"Amy, is everything alright?" He asked worriedly. I just nodded and went to the bathroom to get my pj's. I had fallen asleep with Klaus fully clothed before Rebekah woke me up. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see that my tears were threatening to escape. I felt so disconnected from my own family. This wasn't what John wanted for us. I splashed some cold water on my face and put my hair up in a tail. I turned off the lights and went back out to Klaus. He could see I was at the verge of tears. He opened the covers for me, letting me get as close to him as possible.

"Is there something I can do for you?" He asked me, kissing my forehead. I looked up at him.

"Take me far away from this place." I told him whilst a single tear escaped my eye. Klaus wiped away my tear with his finger.

"As soon as I get the last stake, then we're leaving. I promise." Klaus told me and I held on tight to him.

"Without Elena I hope?" I hated that everything in my life involved my little sister. Even my boyfriend depended on her.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow, ok?" He pleaded. I nodded and gave him a tender kiss. I lingered a little longer on his lips, just loving the feeling.

"Good night, Klaus." I told him and snuggled against his chest.

"Good night, Little wolf." Klaus replied and kissed my forehead.

**********

The next morning, I was awaken with kisses on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and looked up at Klaus who had a huge smile on his face.

"Good morning." I told him and yawned loudly. 

"Good morning sweetheart." He said and kissed me. I felt my heart skip a beat as he deepened the kiss.

"Well, someone woke up mischievous this morning." I told him. He flashed me a boyish grin and flipped me over so that I was straddling him.

"You're doing this to me. You're sexy even when you sleep." Klaus replied as he ran his hand through my hair. I bent down to kiss him, when there was a knock on the door. I groaned.

"Go away!" I mumbled against Klaus' lips.

"You promised me yesterday that you would help me preparing the gym for the 20's dance!" Rebekah yelled through the door.

"Uhm. Be right there." I forgot that I promised her during our girl talk yesterday.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I have to help your sister." I said, feeling so bad for letting my boyfriend down. Klaus unwillingly let go off me. I got dressed and quickly went in to the bathroom to put on some make up and brush my teeth. Klaus came in after me.