XVIII

I looked down at the ground and saw his helmet, laying on it's side.

You're joi-

Then there was a pain enveloping my neck once again. The same familiar feeling from months ago. A hot iron fist holding my neck.

I looked at him. His eyes were dark and he only focused on me, killing me. I gagged and tried to scream but only a soft whimper escaped from my lips.

Ben. This isn't you. Ben.. How could you..

"Bella!" Someone screamed, their voices faint in the strong blowing wind. "Stop it for once!"

I saw him look at the direction of the voice, then he turned back to me. He stared at me until he lowered his arm.

The pain disappeared from my neck but I collapsed on the cold ground and the world turned dark. Faint voices and shouts were heard.

--

I was on something soft and warm. My eyes slowly opened.

Where am I? Am I back at the Resistance?

I shot up in bed and looked around the room. It was my room. My old room. Since I've been sleeping in the fortress of the First Order, it was completely different. The one in the First Order had only neutral colors. While here in the Resistance, it was an assortment.

The door to my room opened, Rey walked in with a tray of food in her hands. She gave me a hard look and laid the tray on a small table. She sat on the edge of my bed. There was a hurt look in her eyes.

"Bella.. Are you okay?" She asked softly.

"I'm fine." I sighed. "What happened after I passed out?"

Rey was silent for a moment. "The storm troopers left the area. Kylo was taken into the base. He's locked up in the underground dungeon."

I shot up in bed and stared at Rey intently, who flinched a bit.

"I have to see him. Take me there." I grabbed Rey's arm.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't. Who knows what he'll do to you after he used the Force on you?" Rey shook her head.

"I promise. I won't go anywhere near him."

"Sorry. Now come on, you haven't ate." Rey grabbed and put the tray on my lap and I ate.

"How's Leia?" I asked after a minute. "Is she okay?"

Rey sighed and scratched the back of her neck. "She's fine. But she's critically injured after what he did. Like Finn, months ago."

I smiled and shoved a spoonful of food into my mouth. "That's great! Can I see her for a bit?"

"Okay, but after you finish eating your food." Rey said before leaving the room.

I stared at the door for a moment and went back to eating. Eating and worrying about two people.

--
Hello dear readers! I have finally updated the story..

Hope I didn't make you die.. Or make you want to kill me..

Anyway, I have school off tomorrow because of snow! :))))

Probably faster updates since I've finished my homework today. Hope you guys have a wonderful day! :D