X

My lips were on his.

I didn't know what I was doing or why I was doing it. But I couldn't help myself. He wouldn't shut up.

I felt warmth throughout my body once my lips were in his. Butterflies soon fluttered in my stomach.

I noticed that his eyes had widened and his hands was now on my hands. Not holding them though. Or else things would've been awkward. Or something else.

Soon, I broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. The butterflies still fluttered in my stomach, my heart pounding against my chest that he probably felt it with his own beating heart.

"There. Now I made you shut up." I smiled back.

He needed his own dose of medicine anyway. So I gave it to him.

He smiled back and did something surprising. He kissed me back and this time he held my hands while we were on the floor.

Oh my gosh. My heart..

He broke it after a while and stared into my eyes while holding my chin. I gulped, wondering what he was doing next.

"Did I mention that you were the first girl, that I liked?" He said softly before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Really.. I don't believe that."

"What do you mean? I don't like other girls, plus they're scared of me. He was silent for a moment before continuing. "So is that a yes or no? Do you believe me?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"How about a bit of both?" I smiled as I rolled underneath him and was now on top of him.

Kylo chuckled and got up as I was on top of him, now I was sitting on his lap, facing him.

"So do you want to go out then?"

I smiled and planted a kiss on him.

He looked at me confused. "So is that a yes or a no?"

He really doesn't get the hint does he?
I planted a kiss on him again.

"So I guess that's a yes." He smiled before he cupped my cheeks, leaned in and gave me a long nice kiss.

I smiled into the kiss until there was a knock on the door.

Kylo looked at the door impatiently. He muttered something under his breath.

He stood up and walked to the door. I didn't bother listening to anything he was talking about, until he came back.

"Hey um, I have to go somewhere. So you can go to your room." He said before he kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay then. How long will it take?"

"I don't know, it's either really short or really long. Now I have to go. I'll see you later, Bella."

He planted a kiss on my forehead that sent butterflies down my stomach once again and left the room.

I looked at his back and touched my lip.

Wow.

--

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Sorry if it's a bit late, I've been on an four hour car drive and I finally had the chance to finish. See you later lovelies! <3