(13 The Babylonians broke up the bronze pillars in front of the Lord's Temple, the bronze water carts, and the great bronze basin called the Sea, and they carried all the bronze away to Babylon. 2Kings 25:13;Isa 14:4;)

(2 As the people migrated to the east, they found a plain in the land of Babylonia and settled there. Genesis 11:2; ISA 11:11; )

( 8 But suddenly Babylon, too, has fallen. Weep for her. Give her medicine. Perhaps she can yet be healed. Jeremiah 51:8; Da 4:29;)

(13 Your sister church here in Babylon sends you greetings, and so does my son Mark. 1Peter 5:13)

SHINAR . (11 He replied, "To the land of Babylonia, where they will build a temple for the basket. And when the temple is ready, they will set the basket there on its pedestal."

Zech 5:11 ; Da 1:2;)

#11 From there he expanded his territory to Assyria, building the cities of Nineveh, Rehoboth-ir, calah ( nineveh the capital of assyria . ( 36 Then King Sennacherib of Assyria broke camp and returned to his own land. He went home to his capital of Nineveh and stayed there. 2Kings 19:36 ; Jona 1:2;3:3;)

(11 But Nineveh has more than 120,000 people living in spiritual darkness, not to mention all the animals. Shouldn't I feel sorry for such a great city?"

Jonah 4:11; Na 1:1; Zep 2:13;)

(41 "The people of Nineveh will stand up against this generation on judgment day and condemn it, for they repented of their sins at the preaching of Jonah. Now someone greater than Jonah is here-but you refuse to repent. Matthew 12:41;Lu 11:32; ) ASSYRIA .kingdom found by ASSHUR and NIMROD . Ashurbanipal (; ; "Ashur is creator of an heir"; 685 BC - c. 627 BC), also spelled Assurbanipal or Ashshurbanipal) was an Assyrian king, the son of Esarhaddon and the last strong king of the Neo-Assyrian Empire (668 BC - c.

Ashur (; often also transliterated as Asshur to reflect the pointing of Hebrew letter '' (Shin) in the Masoretic text, which doubles the 'ש'), was the second son of Shem, the son of Noah.

(14 The third branch, called the Tigris, flowed east of the land of Asshur. The fourth branch is called the Euphrates. Genesis 2:14;25:18;)

( 19 Then King Tiglath-pileser of Assyria invaded the land. But Menahem paid him thirty-seven tons of silver to gain his support in tightening his grip on royal power. 2Kings 15:19 ;17:6; 18: 9 ;)

26 So the God of Israel caused King Pul of Assyria (also known as Tiglath-pileser) to invade the land and take away the people of Reuben, Gad, and the half-tribe of Manasseh as captives. The Assyrians exiled them to Halah, Habor, Hara, and the Gozan River, where they remain to this day.1Chronicles 5:26 . Isa 36: 1 ;)

( 17 "The Israelites are like sheep that have been scattered by lions. First the king of Assyria ate them up. Then King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon cracked their bones." Jeremiah 50:17 ; Mi 5:6;)

# 12 and Resen (the great city located between Nineveh and Calah).

# 13 Mizraim was the ancestor of the Ludites, Anamites, Lehabites,

#14 Pathrusites, Casluhites, and the Caphtorites, from whom the Philistines came.

5 --- THE DESCENDANTS OF CANAAN .

#15 Canaan's oldest son was Sidon, the ancestor of the Sidonians. Canaan was also the ancestor of the Hittites,

( Heth the son of CANAAN .father of the HITTITES .

(3 Then, leaving her body, he said to the Hittite elders, Genesis 23:3.;27:46;)

(32 It is the plot of land and the cave that my grandfather Abraham bought from the Hittites." Ge 49:32 .1 Chr 1:13;)