Chapter 2 A ball game

As you check your phone while walking out the door of your office you tell your cousin you're going to be a little late because it was busy. You walk to your car and he replies and said thats ok and he got us some front row seats. As you pull out of the parking lot you get a text from your friend Elizabeth. She aksed you if you wanted to go shopping later. You said maybe not I have plans. She said ok and aksed if you could Saturday. You didn't reply. "She's talkative" you mumbled to yourself. Then drove off to the field.
As you pulled up you saw your cousin waving his arms in the air. Then he started yelling "<YOUR NAME> OVER HERE!!" You started to blush as you walked up the bleachers. "Don't ever do that again" you said. "Hmm let me think about it..." You punched him in the arm and as he yelled in pain. People started to look back at you and your cousin. You blushed again "Really?" You asked with a tone of anger in your voice. "Lets just watch the game." You agreed and watched with him. After the game you started to walk downstairs as you accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my gosh im so- "Oh no its fine." He said. You stared at him blankly. He had white hair with bright red eyes and a bird perched on his right shoulder. He had a blue shirt and black jeans on. "Umm are you ok?" You blushed. "Oh umm y- yeah fine. Here let me help you." As you finished helping him he asked you your name. "Oh im <YOUR NAME>. Whats yours?" "Im Prussia." He replied. "Hey. Would you like to umm...go out to dinner sometime?" "Y-yes umm...I mean sure." "Okay. Meet me at Grilby's at 6 on Saturday?" "Sure that sound nice." "See ya there!" He called as he ran to meet up with his friends. You smiled as you walked to your car. As you got ready for bed you saw a text from your cousin. Call me it read. "Hello?" "Hey! How did it go?" "What?" You asked but then you remembered. "Oh he sorta umm..." "Sorta what sorta what?!" "He...asked me on a date?" "Oh. My. God. What was his name?" "Prussia" you replied "Like the Country?" "Don't be so rude!" "Ohh so you have feelings for him??" -click- you hung up on him. "That went well" you mumbled to yourself sarcastically. Whelp time for bed.

                        End of chapter