I Saw her laying there...I saw him standing there

(( Hello everyone my name is Flower King, or you can call me Leo this story is one of my firsts. A little bit about it before I begin. I came up with the idea for the story based off of a drawing I drew during class (which may be the title page soon. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story. Kayyy byeeeee. ))

Hello?

I could feel the coldness touch my finger tips. I shivered as i ran my hands through the snow.

Hello? Are you alright?

There was that voice again. Why couldn't I just open my eyes? I was angry now the voice kept speaking. Soon I felt a hand shake me

Ross?! What the hell are you doing do you want the frost to bite you?!  A voice yelled from the distance. The hand on my arm disappeared, the rest of the conversation I heard was muffled. I began go get strength to open my eyes, I looked around and I saw him standing there.

______

I was walking near the border, the one that separated the warm from the cold. I saw something by the border. It was a girl, she laid there not moving. As I walked closer I noticed she held a flower in her hand. The poor thing was already dead when I removed it from her hand. Her finger tips felt like ice, her skin cold to the touch. She wore the proper attire for the cold, yet still she was freezing. 

I shook her a couple times trying to get her to wake up from her slumber. Maybe she has frost bite.....I thought to myself as i tried to get her awake. 

"Ross?! What the hell are you doing? Do you want the frost to bite you?!" My friend shouted 

"N-No but I'm a bit worried about that girl....." I spoke with a sigh.

"Her people will find her before sun down.....someones gotta be missing her. Besides she ain't our problem. Remember? We don't mess with the coldlings and they don't mess with us..just leave it alone."

"I find that rule pretty stupid...." I mumbled.

"Whatever dude, adjust your flower crown and lets get moving we need to be back before sun down." He shouted and ran off. I turned my gaze back toward the girl, I watched as her eyes fluttered open. She looked around and saw me standing there. 

((Okay that is Chapter One! I hope you enjoyed, comment, vote, and follow me! I always love a new addition to the Flower army. Anyway have a nice day byeeeeeee.))