KittySorcerer

Kiyu here! Today I bring you a one-shot. This is a ship between my friend nekokitty35 and Setosorcerer. Seto is Kitty's sorcerer . Oh, Kitty! In this, you guys have been dating for about a year and now live together. On with the one-shot!

Kitty's POV
I wake to see my boyfriend is already awake. I yawn and walk downstairs. "Good morning, Kitty." Seto says while making some breakfast. "Good morning to you too, Seto." I say. My tail flicks around so that I can see its black tip. Yeah, I'm a neko. Got a problem? Leave!
Stop breaking the forth wall!
Oops, sorry! Anyways, we sit down at the table when breakfast is done cooking. He starts fidgeting with something in his pocket. "What's wrong, Seto?" I ask. "N-nothing." He stutters. I give him my famous 'I-don't-believe-you' face. He looks down and sighs. "Ok, fine. I'll tell you." He says. I cross my arms and listen. "We've been dating for about a year now. My feelings for you have never wavered. But-" I cut him off. "Wait, have you been cheating on me? Are you breaking up with me?" I ask, feeling a little heartbroken. He looks confused. "What? No, no, no, no, no! Of course not!" He exclaims. I sigh, my heart repairing itself. "What I was saying was, but my feelings might have even grown. You are the most beautiful girl I know. From your black ears and tail to your brilliant red hair and just everything about you makes me love you even more. I guess what I'm trying to say is, Kitty Brine, will you make me the happiest sorcerer in existence and marry me?" He asks, bending on one knee and pulling a black velvet box out of his pocket. He opens it and reveals the most brilliant ring I've ever seen. "Do I need to answer that? Yes, yes! A million times yes!" I yell, throwing my arms around him with tears of joy running down my face. This truly was a good morning.