The First Eclipse

"Luna...time to lower the moon now." Tia said as she entered Luna's room.

"No." Luna said without even turning to look at her sister.

"No?" Tia gasped, it was just as she had feared.

"No." This time Luna turned and looked straight at her.

"Why not?" Tia was starting to worry.

"Because I don't want to." Luna replied with a phase that sounded childish to Tia.

"What? The ponies need the sun." She said trying to stay calm.

"No, They don't need the sun. You do." Was Luna's cryptic reply.

"What? Luna, please be reasonable." Tia was on the verge of anger.

"Reasonable? REASONABLE!? Easy for You to say." Luna seemed hurt, but Tia did not notice.

"Luna, what do you mean?"

"They don't love me, nobody loves me..." Luna had tears in her eyes but Tia was too angry.

"Luna! Stop this foolishness. Lower the moon, NOW!" Tia snapped.

"See even you don't love me! Well, if they won't love me I'll make them! I will not lower the moon!" Luna started to cry.

"If you won't lower that moon then I will."

"Your bluffing." Luna Said as her eyes widened.

"Try me." Tia said as she started to lower the moon.

"NO STOP! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" Luna screamed as she launched herself at her sister.

"Luna this is for your own good. Go to your room and think for a while."

"NO! I WANT TO BE LOVED! NO ONE LOVES ME BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL TO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR DAY! FROM NOW ON THE NIGHT WILL LAST FOREVER!" Luna said as she began to cover the rising sun with her moon.

"Luna what are you doing?!"

"COVERING THE SUN! IF THEY WONT LOVE ME ILL MAKE THEM!" As she said this, dark tentacles of pure midnight surrounded her and started to change her.

"Luna!" Tia gasped as her sister started to change.

"'Tia! What's happening to me?!"

"Luna, no!" She didn't know what to do. If she tried to use her magic, she might hurt Luna, but she couldn't just sit there and stare.

"TIA! HELP ME" Luna screamed, her voice getting deeper as the transformation took place.

"Hold on, Luna, I'm coming!" Celestia said as she frantically looked around the room for something to use. Then she saw it, her mother's spell book. She raced over to it and turned the pages in a panic. It has to be here she thought.

"TIAHH!" Luna pleaded before the last of the mist engulfed her in darkness.

"LUNA, PLEASE JUST A LITTLE LONGER!" Celestia knew it was too late, and it was all her fault.

"MWAHAHA! To late 'dear' Tia." Tia knew that the pony that stood before her was not Luna, but somehow at the same time it was.

"What did you do with Luna!" She cried, knowing that it was never that easy.

"Oh my. I am truly hurt. Do I really look that different? Do you really not remember me?" The nightmare of a pony that had taken her sister said with more than a little sarcasm in her voice.

"Luna?" Tia dared to hope.

"Hah, not the same one you knew so long ago, I've, ah, changed you see. Oh and my name's not 'Luna' anymore, from now on you will address me as Nightmare Moon, the sole ruler of Equestria." The self proclaimed Nightmare moon said as she took flight into the now darkened day.

AND THATS A RAP! SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES :/ SCHOOL IS HARD! ILL TRY TO GET MORE UPDATES BUT IT IS MOST LIKELY THAT YOU WILL NOT BE SEEING MORE UPDATES UNTIL MAY... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!
PONY OUT!