Prelude

"Star Swirl, I fear for my sister's health. She is becoming more and more distant lately, I hear her cry out in her dreams and she is more reluctant to lower the moon." Celestia said as she trotted into Starswirl's library.

"Dear, sweet Celestia... Do not worry for Luna. She can take care of herself, she's just entering that phase when she stops listening and starts to act all crazy. You had it to. Ooh,  coffee!" The crazy old stallion said before he raced towards the coffee sitting on the counter.

"Yes, I know but was I really this bad?" Celestia said with worry.

"Heh, the worst, remember the famine, droughts, full hospitals of sunstroke victims...the list goes on and on." Starswirl said as he slurped up the last of his coffee.

"Of course I remember, but I just can't help feeling like this is different." She said as she looked out the window at the new day.

"Now who's the crazy one, hmm?" He said while he was getting another cup.

"I only called you that once." Tia said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Starswirl didn't seem to notice.

"Well, it took your mind of Luna right?" The old stallion pointed out.

"Is that smoke?" Tia said as she sniffed the air, and indeed it was smoke.

"SWEET SUGAR LUMPS! MY TEA CAKES ARE BURNING! MY TEA CAKES ARE BURNING!" THUD CRASH HISS

"STAR SWIRL! Are you alright?!" Tia said as she raced into the kitchen.

"Positively perfect. Tea Cake?"

I'm so sorry this took so long, but school's been crazy and my grades come first

The time without the night: A brief peace: on holdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara