MY NEW BEGINNING

3... 2... 1...
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!"

'Happy New Year indeed. This year was gonna be different. Now, I will be the popular one, the best, the one everyone loved I'd make sure of that. I thought to myself as the 'Happy New Year ' cries were heard around the city.'
That's the plan I had for myself this year after years of torture in high school. There were now only two years left of high school and I wanted to make sure I left my mark...
I changed my whole appearance, the way I acted, etc... . Now, instead of constantly holding up my hair, I let it free, instead of wearing my old "granny clothes", I wear crop tops, dresses, heels, etc...
and for the first time ever, I finally realized that I had the curves I heard all the 'faux'(just what I like to call all the fake little... Ugh... , basically the stuck up little brats that I'm furious to have to say I share the same gender with, which for some reason make it a priority for them to destroy my life at North Shore High School,)
basically praising Kim Kardashian for when they were supposed to be paying attention in class one day, and suddenly felt more confident.

Schools two days away and I'm going to the salon and shopping.
People don't know this but my mom's an ambassador so I'm basically flowing with money but I don't like to brag about it at all, so basically, the only one who knows, that I told, is Jenny, my BFF.

My dad's a highly respected pilot and is known around the world, so as I said before, again, I'm flowing with money.
My dad's not around that much, I only see him twice a month.
My mom on the other hand, you wouldn't think I see her that much either, but, actually, I see her everyday. She sometimes picks me up at school and we always go out on the weekends and it's always fun, well, together with my four other siblings of course:
Nate - the eldest child
Kendall - me
Jake - the middle child
Lidia - the second to last child
Jasmine - the youngest child

Well, ya met my family.

Anyway, at the salon, I got my hair and my nails done

(well you see, the part about me and granny clothes wasn't entirely true

(well you see, the part about me and granny clothes wasn't entirely true. What I described as "granny clothes" were actually kinda baggy pants with a T-shirt and hoodie, so sorry for any misunderstanding).

So, later, I went to the mall and I bought a bunch of cute clothes. I already had some but most of my wardrobe was baggy pants, T-shirts, hoodies, some jeans etc..., but I did have beautiful dresses for special occasions though.
The reason for this was that I didn't like to draw a lot of attention to myself.
So when I was done shopping and everything,I went home

MONDAY MORNING:
Okay... Today's the big day!
I put on a cute black crop-top with some denim shorts and some accessories. I combed my hair down and put on some lip gloss but not really any makeup.

I was never big on the makeup thing, neither my mom

I was never big on the makeup thing, neither my mom. Hmm, probably got it from her...

Anyway, I'm off to school.
Wish me luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I'm really excited about this book and am eager to hear your opinions.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

It's my first book so please any ideas and comments are welcome.👍🏾✅
And PLEASE, PLEASE don't forget to comment, vote and share😜