Chapter Thirteen

Taylor's POV:

"He fainted!" Emma snickered.

I let out a wolfy chuckle. I trotted back into the woods and shifted. I pulled on my clothes and walked back out. Alec was hoisting Peter over his shoulder and hauling him towards the house. I ran ahead of him and opened the door.

"Just put him on the couch." I said to Alec.

He nodded and set him down. He turned around and faced me.

"What are we going to do with him?" He muttered.

I laughed.

Emma and Ali came through the door.

"I'm guessing the run is off the schedule?" Emma questioned.

"Naw he won't be awake for a few hours." I stated.

"Yeah you scared him pretty bad." Alec chuckled.

"More like shocked him." Ali giggled. "I can't believe you are the white wolf!" she sighed.

I laughed again.

"Does Alpha Landon know?" Alec asked.

I hesitated. "No." I sighed.

He looked appalled. I put my hands up.

"Hold up! I don't want anyone to know. You guys are the only people I trust besides Brandon...." I trailed off.

"Wait! Your own brother doesn't even know?" Ali exclaimed.

"I know. I know." I huffed. "I'm a bad sister." I rolled my eyes.

Alec chuckled. "You should really tell him." He reasoned.

"I know." I sighed. "Still up for a run?" I asked them.

"Wait! Your just going to leave him there?" Emma pointed to Peter.

"Yup!" I laughed.

"Ok. Whatever. Lets go."She opened the door.

We walked out of the house and went our separate ways into the woods. I headed left and took off my clothes and stuffed them into an opening in a bottom of a tree. I shifted once again today and walked over to Alec's dark brown wolf. Emma and Ali joined us a minute later. Emma's wolf is a dark blondish wolf and Ali's is a fiery red wolf. 

 I motioned to the woods with my head. Ali yipped. Emma nodded and Alec gave a small bark. I started running and Alec and Emma immediately flanked me with Ali trailing behind.

My wolf was giddy she is so happy to be running in wolf form. She loved the feeling of the wind running through her fur. We continued to run for another hour until our paws got sore. We headed back home.

I stepped out of the trees after I changed back and put on my clothes. Ali and Alec were fighting.

"I won! I beat you home!" Ali chirped.

"No you didn't. I was way faster and beat you!" Alec argued.

"Whatever!" Ali huffed.

"I think we should go check on Peter." Emma chuckled.

"I agree so stop your bickering." I gave Alec and Ali a pointed look.

We walked inside the house and saw Peter with a bag of chips and soda in his hands watching TV.

Emma rolled her eyes. "Typical." She laughed.

I plopped myself down on the couch next to Peter and stole his chips.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

I ignored him. "How's your head? You took a pretty nasty fall." I snickered.