The White Wolf

Chapter 1

Taylor's POV:

"Taylor."  My aunt yelled from downstairs.  "You ready?"

"Yeah, I'm all set.  I just need to pack a few more things."  I yelled back.  

I'm going to go live with my older brother Brandon. He moved out of my aunt Rebecca's pack a little bit after our parents, Tami and Ben died last year. They died from a rouge attack on our pack. The Willow pack.

A few tears slipped down my cheek.  I quickly wiped them away as my door opened.  My aunt came in.  

"I thought you would want some help with your bags." She said.

"Yeah, that would be great. Thanks auntie."  

"No problem.  It's what I'm here for."  She joked. "ok let's go."  She said, as we lugged my bags down the stairs to the car.

"I can't wait to see him!" I exclaimed once we got to the car.  

"yeah me too. We haven't seen him in a while."  She smiled sadly

We both got in and she pulled the car out of the driveway.  

The drive was ok. Neither of us said very much. After about two hours of driving we pulled into a driveway of a big two story white house with a big barn in the back.

"Is this the place?"  I asked.

 "Yeah, this is it."  She breathed.  I looked at the house in astonishment.

"It's gorgeous."  I whispered.

"I know."  She answered.

As we pulled up the drive. Brandon came out of the house. I got out of the car and jumped into his awaiting arms.

He chuckled. "I missed you Tay."  He said.

"I missed you too Brandon."  I huffed.

Brandon put me down and went to go help aunt Rebecca with my bags.  

Once we got all the bags inside. Aunt Rebecca turned towards Brandon and I.

"I better be heading off."  She smiled.

Tears gathered in my eyes. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks for everything auntie.  I'll miss you so much." I sniffled.

"I'll miss you too sweetie. Just remember to visit me sometime."  She smiled.

"Ok.  I will, I promise."

"Ok, bye sweetheart."

"Bye"

I said as she was pulling out of the driveway and out of sight.

Brandon's POV:

I was sitting in the living room watching "Ridiculousness" my favorite TV show when I heard a car pull up the drive way.

Thanks to my acute hearing.  I ran outside and opened my arms just as Taylor jumped into them.

I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her slim waist.

"I missed you Tay."  I whispered. 

"I missed you too Brandon" She said. 

I put Tay down and I turned to aunt Rebecca and helped her get Taylor's bags out of the car. 

Once we got all Tays bags inside I saw that Taylor and Aunt Rebecca were talking. I wasn't really paying attention.  

I saw Tay run forward and hug aunt Rebecca. Then Tay stepped back and aunt Rebecca got in her car and drove off. 

I turned and stared at Taylor. She's just like I remember her last. She has long blonde hair that flows to her waist, warm brown eyes, and a nice slim figure. Inherited by our mother. 

She clears her throat breaking me out of my trance. 

"Oh, um ok I guess I can show you your room then."  I said while leading her inside the house. 

"Ok, thanks bro." She replies.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•* 

Ok soo this is my first book. Is it good?  

Vote, comment, pleaseeee luv ya all<3