Possession of the Alpha

Start from the beginning

"Yes mom it is pretty" I said still laughing. I shook my head at how cute she was,she seriously acted about 12 years old!

We grabbed all our boxes from the car and waited about 20 minutes for the rest to arrive in the moving truck. Even through only 2 of us technically were going to live here,we brought dads stuff so he would feel at home whenever he could visit.

We brought all the boxes from the truck and began dragging,carrying and pushing them into the little house. When we finally brought the last box into the house,the hall was over crowed with them. Me and mom both giggled as we tried to slide in between boxes in order to pull other boxes into the correct rooms. The house had 3 bedrooms so I had my choice of the remaining 2 free mom snagged the biggest one. The other rooms were pretty fair sized as well so I wasn't too disappointed.

I wandered up the stairs and came face to face with an open door which was attached to a pale pink room with 2 alcoves which joined in middle with a window on that unique wall.Honestly it was a strange room....a really strange room,but as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it. I didn't even bother looking at the other room and just darted down the stairs to grab some of my boxes and move them into my new room. It took me about 15 minutes to get them all upstairs and then 3 hours to unpack and build my bed. I had also brought in my chest if drawers and my wardrobe and tv. It wasn't perfect but I really liked it. I stood back to admire my work and smirked in triumph.

My victory dance was interrupted by my moms voice calling for me from her new room down the hall from mine. I stopped doing the funky chicken and hopped over to the door at the end of the blue hall way. I poked my head from the open space between the door and frame and saw my mom sitting on the floor noting down something on a pad. She looked up when she smelt me and smiled at me welcomely.

"Sorry honey to pull you in here but I need to tell you something quite important" her tone had lost its usual cheeriness and she was biting her bottom lip. She only ever did this when she was nervous so I nodded to show my understanding and came over to sit beside her. She smiled at me nervously and placed her hand on my knee.

"Hazel,tomorrow at school I need you to keep your head down. You can't draw attention to yourself. After speaking to your grandfather I found out the wolves here really don't take well to rouges. Which technically honey you are." She gave a nervous laugh at her last words then went back to the serious tone she was previously using.

"If you happen to see the alpha while at school,talk to him. Address him with respect and inform him who you are. See him before he sees you,if he sees you and has no explanation he will kill you" she hisses.

I shudder slightly at her words. Woah they really were serious here.

I didn't want to react verbally as I knew I would just make her worrying worse. I searched my mind for a response so just nodded and gave her a thumbs up. I stood up briskly and ran out her room panting at the stress I was now feeling. I was not a together person,I'm clumsy and knowing my luck will end up getting myself killed tomorrow.

I leaned against one I'd the walls and put my head against it thinking about what my grave would say.

"Hazel Jones,Death by wolf brutally attacking her for temporarily being a rouge"

I snickered at how stupid that sounded then laughed nervously at the thought of actually dying tomorrow.

I pulled my limp body from the wall and dragged it into my room. I shut the door and pounced on my newly made bed, I couldn't bare thinking anymore I was putting more pressure on myself by the minute and could hear my wolf whimpering inside me. I pulled up my legs so I could grab the folds of my duvet and pull them up to crawl in. I pulled it up so I was buried in quilt trying to hide from the thought of my clumsiness finally getting the better of me. I know you may think I was over reacting but if you saw how clumsy I was you would understand. I let out a heavy sigh and let myself fall into the hands of my nightmares.