CHAPTER 1: Crazy & Weird World

*Marie's POV*

Halluuu my name is Marie Mendrez.
I'm at highschool. 4th year high school to be exact. I study at Golden Soul High. I'm a simple girl living in a crazy world. I'm the type of girl who wants her hair not tied and if it is , I need even a little section of my hair, on my face. I'm a bit of a fat / chubby girl. Food is life. Anyways I have this HUGE crush on this boy named Angelo Marx. I have 5 girl best friends tho maybe 2 boy best friends. I'm a bit boyish.

Angelo is like an angel to me XD J.k. He is my best friend too. He was the only boy that shared me some of his secrets. He's handsome , kind, a bit of teasing will come..... He's tall, or was I just really short.??

"Marie..... Marie......MARIE WAKEUP!!"
as my mom said. "5 more minutes" I said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 5 MORE MINUETS?? YOU SLEPT WHILE YOUR 4 ALARMS IN YOUR PHONE ARE RINGING!! ITS 5:45 AM !!" She said yelling at me so I'd wake up. I did actually. "What ?!?! Its 5:45?!?! Shoot" I said as I got up hurriedly out of bed and took a bath very quickly and .... OH GOSH ! what will I wear ??? I rushed and picked on a red dress and black leggings then some white doll shoes. I combed my wavy hair and ate breakfast. I got my bag and went in the car with my mom.

×SCHOOL×

After my mom dropped me off the gate, I went in. I saw my best friend Addison and Wenn. Duh of course I greeted them. As I go trough the corridor I was looking at my phone and I suddenly bumped to someone. "Sor-..." My words were cutted when I looked and.. O MY GOSH its Angelo. He was laughing at me and teasing me tho.... "Stop walking with your phone" he said a bit with teasing voice. I punched him softly on the shoulder. After that I just went to class.

Even I that single way, even he teases me. He already makes my day. Even one smile or one glimpse. Sadly we don't have any class that matches our schedule. Poor me.

Our first class was math class. I was a bit good in this subject. Then came science , then english, History and FINALLY LUNCH!!

×CAFETERIA×

I went to the cafetria with Addison and Ashleigh. We went and got some food. And do regular stuff we do during lunch. We still had a lot of time we went to the open grounds and Addison just rode on her rainbow skateboard. Ashleigh on her phone with other boys that was her friends. And lonely me looking around until I saw Angelo and his squad. Just looking at him and trying not to get caught was a bit of a hard thing to do. I saw Wenn and Mae coming to me. We chatted for a little time and Wenn went to Addison. Mae stayed with me. She's the only person who knows I like Angelo. And she knew I was staring at him again a while ago. We just codenamed him so no one will know. We just say "HIM" so no one will know who is "HIM".

* BELL RING *

One last subject and I'm coming home!! We had to take computer class now. It was not that fun anyway. We were just learning about the boring side of the computer.

×HOME×

Finally! I was so happy I could rest now. Well its Wednesday tomorrow. Wednesday is my lucky day. Why? Mostly on a Wednesday HIM notices me more. And one fact is Wednesday is the day I liked him. As usual I went downstairs and watched TV. I'm so thankful there's no bummer homework today. Dinner and then more stuff happened and time to sleep.GOODNIGHT WORLD!