Chap 23: Hella Lucky You're Mine

"Hella yes, take it off gurl!" Chloe exclaimed whilst whistling in amusement. "Shut up" Is all you could mutter out, pulling your tank top over your head and throwing it on the ever growing pile of clothes on the ground. Leaving you with your bra and your pants on. You hesitantly undo the buttons, proceeding with the zipper, slowly shaking it off your legs and kicked it into the pile. You nervously ran towards the pools, kicking your legs up, holding your knees to your chest turning into a ball, trying a very bad attempt at a canon ball. Feeling your rear hit the surface of the water, you shut you eyes and held in your breath, preparing for impact. As you rapidly descended to the bottom of the pool, you raised your arms up, batting upwards.Poking your head and panting for breath, you catch Chloe giggling at you.

"That pose of you in mid air was amaze balls. I would've snapped a pic of it if I had a camera." Hitting her with a splash of water to the face, se squeals in surprise before returning the attack with a powerful one of her own. "Ouch! That hit me in the eye!" You cupped your eye with the palm of your hand, scrunching your face in slight 'pain'. Chloe swims over to you, assuring you. "You oka-" Taking this moment to your advantage, you grab her head with your fist before pulling her down the surface with you. She squirms forcefully under your arms, grabbing you by the waist.

"Gurggle Gurggla!" She juggles out a few words only seeing bubbles escape from her lips. "Whot?" You yell, feeling her grip on your waist tighten. "Hold on tith!" "Wha-" Before you could reply, she shoots up, her slim legs batting in rapid speed bringing the two of you to the surface. Before you could catch a breath, much like a whale, both of your bodies forming a thirty-degree with the surface before Chloe pushes you back down under the water. This time, she had you in control. Pinning you onto the bottom of the pool, you feel the tiles being sunk into the flesh of your back. You let out a groan in a form of bubbles onto Chloe's face, she grins like a maniac at you before adding more pressure onto the top of your shoulders. You feel your chest tighten, you were running out of breath. You hit Chloe on the back, indicating your lack of air. Chloe furrows her eyebrows in confusion, you slammed yourself on the chest, putting in more effort, she finally takes the hint. Expecting for her to bring you back to the surface, but nieou (no), Chloe had to do things in the hard way. She grins and puckers her lips. You growl fiercely, Extremely.Utterly.Pissed.Off . You scrunch up your nose and hit her repeatedly on the back.

"Quit the wuck out! I can't breath!" She shakes her head and puckers again. You roll your eyes, wanting to fucking survive, you quickly peck Chloe on the lips before it turns into a smirk. She brings you back to the surface, you lunge towards the edge as you support your body onto it and pants for breath. She swims beside you, hands folded in front of her leaning against the floor. As your breathing went back to normal, you looked at Chloe with the corner of your eye, seeing her grin at you.

"You have a thing for me, don't you?"

"What?!" You said, frustrated that this was what Chloe is thinking about when you almost could've drowned. "Why would you say that?" "Cuz you kissed me" "Yeah, or I would've DROWNED." "You could've not kiss me, do you really think I would let you drown?" "I-I-uh, I don't know, I was panicking alright? Don't pull that shit ever again" "Or what? you'll kiss me again?" "Oh my god Chloe, for fuck's sake. You're such a child." This time you laughed, laughing at how ridiculousness of this. You knew that Chloe was a flirtatious person, playful flirts here and there, but sometimes, you wished they were real. But you're not going to give in on this, two can play at this game. You turn around, seeing get lost in her thoughts, you sneak up behind her splashing a wave of water to her. She turns around, with a mischievous grin plastered on her face. The two of you commenced a war of splashes of water at each other. Squealing in excitement and joy, out of tiredness, both of you lay on your backs and float in the water. the only sounds being heard is Chloe's gentle breathing and the water.