"That's good for you. DeShawn how's school been?"

"Mom hasn't been taking me for the past couple of days" When any of her boyfriends are over, she leaves me at the house while she goes out with them for the day.

"Leah. What the fuck. He needs to be in school" I saw Dad starting to get mad, he put his menu down and straight up mugged Mom.

"I know, but I had things to do"

"It's that hard to just drop DeShawn off at school or even lift a finger and call me as ask me to pick him up? I keep getting calls from the school asking me where his ass is. Well behold, I now know why. Come on DeShawn we're goin home. Leah you'll see him in the next 3 weeks as usual" Dad got up and I willingly got up too

"Wow. Alright bye" Mom spat with attitude.

~Arley P.O.V.~
~A Couple Hours Later~

Last night after dealing with Nicole, I went upstairs and just went to bed. It felt nice to escape back into my memories when Nicole was little and I didn't have to worry about these kind of things happening.

I was still upstairs in my room watching TV. I heard slight knocking on my door.

"Dad?" I saw Nicole stick her head through the door.

"Yes?" I sighed

"can I come in for a little bit?" I nodded my head and she walked in and sat on the bed next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and snuggled up close to me.

"Why did you do all this?" I asked as I rubbed her arm.

"It wasn't to be rebellious, I was just having fun I didn't think all this would happen"

"Alright, but you're still grounded. I'll let you know when you're done being grounded"

"Can I go visit AJ at the hospital?"

"Are you just dumb or what?" I think I need to send her to some kind of far away boarding school ,where she will only come back to visit once every couple of months.

"Well I want to make sure he's okay" She sat up and looked me in the eyes

"Hell no. Go back to your room." I love how in the matter of 2 days she went from being my sweet lil Nikki, to whatever this girl was that was sitting in my bed.

"Wow Dad. Someone important to me is in the hospital and you wont even let me see him"

"Damn straight, now go. We done here." I pointed to my door. She rolled her eyes and walked to the door. Right this second I just wanted Nelle with me, she takes away my stress and that was all I needed.

*Text Convo*
Me: Ayye you should come over right quick!
Nelle: On my way in a few
Me: good, you should wear something sexy(;
Nelle: You'll just have to wait and see :P
*End Of Text Convo*

I got up and changed out of my sweats into some shorts, a regular black t shirt, and my black shin high "vans" socks.

I walked out of my room and went to Nicole's.

"I forgot to tell you...I need your phone" I smirked

"Dad come on! It's my phone, pleas-"

"Nah. I want the phone now." I held out my hand waiting for the phone. She got off her bed and walked over to me. She pleaded the phone in my hand.

"I hate you" She turned around and plopped onto her bed

"Yeah, I'm sure you do. Keep up that attitude and watch what I do next. By the way Nelle's coming over. You're not allowed out of your room unless I call you out of your room. So have fun reading books, or drawing, or something cause yo ass ain't comin out till dinner." I smiled at her and closed her door. I heard the front door open and quickly ran down the stairs.

"Hey Nelle" I smirked

"Hey" I pulled her in for a quick kiss before letting her go. "Nice hot pink phone, it really matches your eyes" She laughed

"Thank You, I was going for the perfect color that would match my eyes. It was either hot pink or neon yellow. I think I chose the right color right?" I laughed with her

"I'm glad you went with that color"

"Alright alright, so what's up with you?" I put Nicole's phone on top of the fridge then grabbed Nelle's hand and led her upstairs to my room. I closed the door and pulled her on the bed next to me.

"I'm movin out of Lexis's house and we have joint custody of the boys now" She smiled as she played with my chain.

"That's good, where you movin to?"

"I don't even know yet, I was going to stay one more night with them the-"

"Just move in with me. The boys'll be right around the corner and you get to live with me" I kissed her cheek.

"You sure about that?" She got up and sat in my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Positive"

"Thanks Boo! So what's new with you?"

"I might ship Nicole off to boarding school or send her to live with her mother for a little while so she realizes how easy her life is with me" I laughed

'You wouldn't actually send her to Heather would you?"

"Yeah I would. It would only be for like a month, then she'd come back home with me"

"Your daughter so you do whatever" She smiled

"I love her, but I wanted a son" She lightly pushed me

"Arley! Don't say that! Boys ain't all that easy either, remember Chewy?" She laughed

"Still I wanted a son then a daughter" I wanted a son cause Heather told me she was having a boy. I didn't go to her appointment where we would find out the gender cause I got held up in school but Heather lead me to believe it was a boy so I was all excited, in the delivery room I found out it was a girl. This was Heather's way of making the shock value even higher for me.

"You can still have a son you know" She stuck her tongue out at me

"With who? You?" I laid back and had her lay stomach to stomach on me.

"Hell no. I'm d-o-n-e with kids till I die" She giggled

"Sure you are"

~Nicole P.O.V.~

Right after Dad and Nelle went into his room, I changed into some black skinnies, a red long sleeve low cut shirt, and my black vans. I put on just a little bit of make up then quietly snuck out of my room.

I snuck out the back door and started walking along the back streets to the hospital. I wanted to go make sure AJ was alright. Since I didn't have my phone I couldn't call or text him so I needed to go down there myself.