"yah! be ashamed of yourselves! this kids" jin said. he really is the mother yeah.

"hi! i'm your hope i'm you eynjur (angel) j-hope" the adorable guy said and his making cute expressions. not to mention the weird noises.

"and i'm namjoon but you can call me rapmon" the fashionable guy said as he arrived with our orders.

"he has a sexy brain. very smart!" Jin said as he sips sassily his frappe.

"so sum, now you know us all and we knew already you base from jungkook's story, tell us how you and yoongi met then" rapmon said while sipping at his frappe.

"oh we actually met first! but it we are not in good condition at first cause he's such a jerk" i said and they all laughed.

yoongi gave me a death glare so me and jungkook switched seats. I don't want to die i have dreams.

we continue to chat for a good 30 minutes and we decided to go to the departure area. we were welcomed by a huge crowd full of photographers. damn, those lens are long. i'm walking behind them and people started whispering things while looking at me. did I mention they are giving me that yoongi-death-glare look. i wanna hide under a rock right now.

"just don't mind them, summer" j-hope whispered at me. i just gave him a reassuring smile and we got out of the crowd in no time.

me and jungkook are waiting for the others while they are getting there passport tattooed.

"what if they get mad at you and them because of me?" i asked looking at the ground.

"why would they?"I looked at him and i said, "i mean you're with a american girl dude! how did you guys know me right? and c'mon you and me knows fan are possessive when it comes to their oppas"

"i told you, sum-sshi. Don't mind them! We will take care of it" j-hope said and I looked at the others standing behind me.

"i'm sorry guys if you will ever have an issue because of me" they looked at each other then suddenly they all lean closer to me and tae shouted "group hug!!!!"

and that's how i died.

nah i'm just joking. its actually like being hugged by marshmallows.

"bye! thanks for accepting me as your friend guys!" i said as we bid farewell to each other.

"Bye sum! nice to meet you!"

"bye sum-sshi"

"Bye noona!"

they said all at once and started walking away but jungkook and yoongi stayed for a while to bid their farewells.

"so this is not the last time we'll meet right?" jungkook said with his head hanging low.

"of course not! you can visit any time" i said and hugged him.

"yah! I'm here too you know?" grumpy yoongi said and i hugged him too. he gave me chuckle.

"goodbye sum! until we meet again" he said and messed my hair.

i waved good bye as they walked away from me.
i watched their figure fade from my sight.

i decided to go back to our condo unit cause its pretty late.

i knocked at the door and kate's straight face welcomed me.

"where have you been?" she said as i throw myself into the couch.

"work. where else?" i said.

"work? your work ends until 7 p.m., its 1 a.m. already and sum, you're all over the net" she said and shoved her phone in my face.

"Unknown American Girl, Spotted with a kpop boy group called BTS which held a concert in New York recently.

Who is this girl? What's her connection with them? We will wait for the Boy Group's statement" i read and my jaw nearly dropped.

what have i got myself into?

—jungkook;

it's 5 am in the morning and resting from an early yet tiring practice that i did.

i was about to message sum a good morning message but jiminie hyung suddenly entered.

"oh hyung!" i said and he gave a small smile.

"i-is there a problem?" i asked him and he scratched his nape and he opened his mouth to speak.

"t-the uhm... bang pd-nim w-wants to speak to you?" he said in a worried tone.

"i think i-its about t-the controversy spreading in sns about yesterday, us with summer at the airport" i just looked down.

i slid my phone into my bag and wipe off the sweat streaming down my face.

"i-i'll just talk to bang pd-nim" i muttered and hyung pat my back.

what have i done?