"Fine" he grumbled "you may leave"

I bit my lip and gave a nod before mentally slapping myself "yes sir" with that I walked out of the room.

--
It was about thirty minutes later that Samantha finally came out of the office room. I couldn't see her but I could almost sense her contemptment as she skipped down the corridor and past my office.
Thirty minutes of torture, and me wondering what the heck they were doing in that office were finally over. I sighed

After a few seconds I heard her take a few steps back before opening and peeking through my door.

"Good night sweetie" she said in a sign song tone with a wink.

I frowned what game is she playing at?

"Umm" I said slowly eyeing her curiously "good night miss Rayne"

She smiled genuinely and then closed the door.

She smiled? What just happened?

I was in my thoughts when Dalton knocked to announce  that we had to leave and get to the restaurant. We walked side by side to the elevator in an awkward silence, neither one of us wanted to talk about today's events. Yet there was one thing I wanted to address.

'What are we?' I sighed letting my thoughts wonder and trying my best to ignore the heat radiating from him and the scent of his aftershave lingering around .

"Human beings" he spoke catching my attention.

He's so weird

"Says the person talking to herself" he smiled and I rolled my eyes before the realisation hit me.

"Wait-"

He gave a nod before his smile grew. The elevator door opened and he walked out chuckling to himself .

"Fureeaaak" he chuckled  in a jokey tone

My mouth dropped and I stumbled after him

"I am not a freak. You're a freak" I said "with your bipolar tendencies" I mumbled the last part and followed him out of the building, noting to myself that he had in fact heard me but decided to dodge the question.

What the hell are we to each other ?
I sighed as I slipped into the back seat next to him.

The drive to the restaurant was short since it was close to the company. We walked into the familiar restaurant which was dark lit and decorated in woody and burgundy colours. We sat away from everyone this time in a little candle lit romantic corner for two.

I didn't ask for this. I thought.
Then again the 'dinner for 2' statement may have given them the wrong idea .

We took our seats and the young waitress gave us our menus and smiled.

"Would you like to see Draco Mr Garcia?" The young girl asked.

"Thank you Annabelle" he spoke softly "only if he's not busy"

I noticed that the girl called him mr Garcia, a term I was very familiar with, I was just like Annabelle, a helper and person who is there to cater to his needs and then he forgets me when he goes home...back to Samantha.