I leave the house in high wasted shorts with multi-colour and a black and grey short crop top and my white hightop converse and my long brown hair out. Hayes on the hand is looking freakish hot as always in khakis and a grey v-neck with a hat that curls over his face and as we are about to leave, I grab my phone and hear Nash coming down the hallway "Scarlett wait!" I turn and roll my eyes "here to lecture me again?" I say he shakes his head and lowers it "just wanted to say you look pretty" I roll my eyes and walk out "bye guys" I say they all yell out "bye" I turn to Nash "bye Nash" just loud enough to let him hear it, I shut the front door "I think I broke Nash" letting a tear slip "You didn't, promise me, you should be the broken one" Hayes says "come here" Hayes opens his arms and I hug them, Oh god what has Hayes done to me? "Ready to go?" He asks with a smile on his face "Yup" popping the 'p'.

We get to a restaurant and hayes has reservations for us, a two person table I go to sit and hayes pulls out my chair "what type of gentlemen would I be, If I didn't do gentlemen stuff?" He says I blush and he smiles "You know hayes, you don't have to change for me?" I say smiling holding his hand "I know, but I love you!" He smiles "aww so what do you want for lunch" I ask "Well lets have a look" He says and he raises his hand for a menu, a cute and attractive guy comes over "Here, My name is William, I will be your waiter for today, here is some menu's for the gentlemen and the very pretty lady" he says I smile and hayes's nostrils start to flare and his neck veins start to pop "umm thank you William, we will call you when we want your service" I say "actually could we have another waiter even a waitress" he nods, looks down and walks off.

"So Scarlett,I have been wondering, I need you to know this" hayes says I nod and my stomach is churning and filling with butterflies whats he gonna do? "Scarlett Grace Caniff, you are the beautifulest,caring,smart and no matter what always forgive me for every stupid thing I do. I have made a lot of mistakes and I will always love you, after every thing we do, you always love me and I am thankful for that, when we first met at the meet and greet, I thought how the hell did you she become a Magcon fan? A beautiful girl like you, likes a guy like me? But all I thought was she was the one! The one I want, the one I would like to make a family out of, The one I want to be married to" he said while getting down on one knee and behind him is a waiter with a pillow with a ring box.

Hayes stands up and opens the ring box from Rings Galore, hayes gets down on his knee once again "Scarlett Grace Caniff, Will you do the honour of marrying me once again?" Tears sting my eyes and brim my eyes, I let them go "Yes!!" He picks me up and spins me around, the whole restaurant erupts into cheers, hayes and I both kiss each other passionately, two teenagers come up to us and ask for photos we take photos and they congratulate us "Yay #Harlett is getting married!" One of the girls said "aww yeah I never thought of that" I said they both laughed and we walked off and smiled "check please" Hayes says "here you go, Congratulations by the way" the man says "Thanks" we both say and walk out of the restaurant.

We both catch an uber and I pull out my iphone 6 and click on twitter with some texts from the boys.

@Harlett'sPilot: @ScarlettG_Caniff @Hayesgrier yess!!!!! They finally are engaged!!

@LilCaniff_Girl: @ScarlettG_Caniff @HayesGrier part 1: At the beginning of December you followed me and I still haven't got over it and I met you!! Which is unbelievable?! but today I am right by your side and wether or not your gonna invite me.

@LilCaniff_Girl: @ScarlettG_Caniff @HayesGrier part 2: but today I am right by your side and wether or not your gonna invite me,I am gonna stand by your side every single day!