Unworthy Slytherin (Draco X reader short story)

(you are Clementina Killblood)

Clementina's POV

I am Clementina Killblood, a unworthy Slytherin as people call me. I am different from the other Slytherins, I'm nice to anyone. Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bulstrode have been bullying me since the first day of school when I was sorted in Slytherin. Most of them ignore me and some of them started bullying me at first, then everyone in Slytherin started bullying me except for some people who doesn't care like Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy. I usually watch in disgust when Parkinson basically got glued to Malfoy and other girl forced themselves on Zabini.

Today was October the 5, a month and a few days after our first day of school. I was pretty familiar with Hogwarts since I've been living in here since August, I moved from my abusive aunt and uncle to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. This place was huge, when I get bored I will explore the place. I even found the Room Of Requirement! But when I took Hogwarts express on my first day of school because Dumbledore insisted I do, Parkinson and her goons started making snarky comments of me to Malfoy and Zabini. That all laughed of course, I clenched my fist that time. They know nothing about my life, the living hell I've been having and the torture life I've been through. All the live was rich happy spoiled lives.

When I got sorted in Slytherin, people laughed at the hat. But the hat defended me and itself "She is worthy and I am sure!" Dumbledore then stood up and said "Very well then ms. Killblood." I took of to the Slytherin table just to get tripped by Parkinson. I stumbled to the ground and everyone laughed at me. I felt so embarrassed. Pansy Parkinson will not hear the end of it...