•The first punch•

Depuis le début

He hang up the phone and then he hugged me so hard that I couln't breath well.

"What the fuuuuck" He says kissing my cheek.

"That's what I'm trying to know" I say.

"It was Fearless records" he says "they want to sign us"

"What? Oh my god I can't believe this"I say hugging him again.

"I can't too" he says "the guys are never going to believe this"

He kisses my cheek and then he run upstairs to get his cellphone. I'm so excited for this. Now they're going to be famous. Now everybody is going to listen to them.

(...)

"NO FUCKING WAY DUDE" Vic says "this is unreal"

"They want to sign us. What the actual fuck?" Tony says.

"Don't curse in front of my beautiful lady" Mike says and we laughed.

"Oh shut up" Tony says.

"This is great" Vic says "Now we're going to be a band, a real one" he says.

"But we need a name" Jaime says "the one we want for us now"

"You guys should use something that reminds you how Everything started" I say to them.

"Oh Tony remember that thing we were talking about the other day" Jaime says "the thing about piercing the veil"

Vic smiled "Pierce the veil"

"I like that one" I say.

"FUCK YEAH" Mike says "ladies and gentlemen here it is Pierce the veil"

I laughed "I'm so excited for you guys"

Mike hugged me and then the guys and I were celebrating. The house was filled with beers, vodka, tequila, some snacks and lots of pizza.

"For being signed by fearless records" Jaime says holding his vodka shot on the air.

"And for being the best band ever" Mike says and I smile. "And for having the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend of all"

The guys laughed and I started to blush.

"Cheers" Vic says and then we started to drink all our shots and beers. Before I could realize anything, we were all drunk. Tony and Jaime were dancing some Mexican songs, Vic was asleep on the couch and Mike and were laying on the ground laughing of something I couldn't remember.

Yeah, this is what I call a celebration.

(...)

I woke up with a freaking hang over. Mike was supposed to be next to me in bed but he wasn't. I frowned and I went downstairs right after I putted on some clothes. The house was empty. I decided to call Mike.

"Hey Cassie" Jaime says "what's up gurrl"

I laugh. "Well not too much. Where you guys are? The house is so quiet and clean" I say.

He laughs. "We're on the fearless records studio. Mike didn't told you?" He asks.

"Umm no. He forgot to told me that"

"Maybe he was so sleepy" he says "now he's playing the drums so he can't talk to you, but I'm going to tell him to give you a call"

"Alright hime. Thanks and good luck"

"Thanks to you sister-in-law" he says.

After we end up the call I started to wondering why Mike didn't woke me up to tell me about the studio. I guess he was sleepy so it's okay. I started to make some breakfast but I started to feel nauseous. Before I could even finish my breakfast I was on the bathroom trowing up. Ugh I hate to be sick.

Two hours later the guys were on the set and I started to feel alone. I texted Mike.

"Hi babe, I know you're busy but I just want to tell you how proud I am of you and the guys. Good luck on the studio, I love you"

A few minutes later he answered me.

"Thanks"

I frowned. What the hell was that? I wrote a big and beautiful message and he just answered me with a "thanks" a fucking thanks. I tried to keep myself cool but I couldn't. Mike was acting weird. Also he doesn't wrote love you

I sighed and then I fell asleep. Fuck. Now I was mad and tired and so nauseous.

What a good day to me.

A/N: hey so this is a new story. I hope you guys liked it. I had this idea since a lot but finally I started to write it. Btw Cassie is the girl from the multimedia picture!