•The first punch•

{ one }

I can't help myself to smile every time I think of him. I've been dating Mike since a year ago and I'm so in love with him. Everything's better when he's around me and I love to spend time with him and his brother Vic and his best friends. They have a little band and they're always playing in the basement.

"Babe" I hug him smiling.

"Hey we're going to play a little, you want to come?" He asks and then he kisses me.

"You don't even have to ask that" I say and he smiles.

Every time they play I'm there supporting them. I know that one day they're going to be big. Mike is an excellent drummer and the boys are amazing.

"Our first official fan" Vic says smiling.

"Of course" I say.

"Ready to listen the best band ever?" Tony, one of Mike's best friends asks to me.

"I'm always ready Mr perry".

They started to play a song. Vic is always working on lyrics and this one is amazing. They played 3 new songs and then Mike was hugging me all covered in sweat.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Amazing as always" I say. He smiles and then he kisses my cheek.

"You want to have dinner at some place?" he asks.

"I was thinking about staying here, order some pizza and play a video game"

"This girl is perfect. Never let her go" Jaime, Mike's best friend says pointing at me.

"Not in a million years" Mike says hugging me. "I love your idea, come on"

We entered to his house and while I was ordering the pizza he was searching trough all his games also on Vic's games. This was my kind of date for us. Then we were playing Call of duty and eating a pepperoni pizza. I was laying on the couch nex to him but then he puts me on his lap.

"You're amazing" he says kissing my forehead.

"Me? Nope" I say smiling "You are the one who's amazing"

He smiles and then he kiss me. It was an innocent kiss but then started to become more intense. We didn't even cared about the fact that we were on the Fuentes living room and there was a possibility that Vic or one of the guys could see us. His hands were all over my body and I was shirtless.

"Can we please go to your room?" I ask to him a little bit uncomfortable.

He laughs. "They're not here. We're all alone"

I smiled. "Okay then"

I started to pull off his shirt when the phone started to ring. He whispers something to me and then he answered the phone.

"Yeah?" He says "No, I'm his brother, Mike Fuentes, what's going on?" He frowned.

I walked to him and hugged him putting my chin on his shoulder. I can't see him but everything in me tells me that he's smiling.

"No way" He says excited "Is this real?" He says. I laughed a little. "What the fuck, Vic is not going to believe this, Thanks men" He says.