The Millennium Earl

Start from the beginning

Mana is the Millennium Earl.

The Earl approached me cracking his knuckles. "Tyki, take Allen to his cell immediately." Tyki nodded and his Tease warped back into his hand.

"Follow me Shounen, please." I was took shocked not to resist. How has Mana be lying to me all this time. How is he the Millennium Earl. I don't understand! "Road." Tyki called out into the room. A door appeared in front of us and opened, showing us a portal. I glanced back at the Earl who's back was turned to me. Tyki walked into the forest, dragging me with him.

(A/N: CONFUSED? Lemme explain! SOOOO if you watched the video from the last part I explained EVERYTHING. A short breakdown is: Mana and Neah and brothers, Mana is Allen's adoptive father making Neah his Uncle. 7000 years ago the Millennium earl was once a single person, but now, Neah and Mana are both the Millennium earl. They technically aren't twins, basically they are the same person, but separated into two people. Mana doesn't remember ANYTHING about that, all he thinks is that HE is the Millennium Earl and that Neah is the traitorous 14th Noah. On the other hand, Neah remembers EVERYTHING and in the manga, tries to tell the Earl the truth. SOOO CONFUSING I KNOW. In my story, that's different! ...well...let's let the Earl explain. :3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(MILLENIUM EARLS POV)

Allen knows now. What am I supposed to tell him?! That I was his father all along, and when I "died" I simply created a fake Akuma pretending it was the Mana that raised him?! Well, that's really what happened but I cant just go off and tell that Exorcist all our secrets! I meant for the Akuma to try to kill him and have Neah try to awaken then when his life was in danger! But how was I supposed to know that the brat possessed Innocence. All I knew was that his hand was deformed. I could never detect the Innocence until he killed that Akuma since that was the first time he ever used it.

I scratched my head cursing myself. If only things went according to the plan! But Nooo, I couldn't bring myself to kill him that day either! Then that stupid Cross came along and took him up as an apprentice. I mean, that wasn't so bad, but not only did I lose my son, I also lost Neah! I put Neah's memories in him so that I could raise him to awaken as the proper 14th.

I sighed and plopped on the bed. Oh well, not much I can do now. Neah is slowly waking up, that's why I had Tyki and Road bring him here. now all I have to do is help progress the awakening so that everything can go smoothly. I hope those Exorcist friends of his doesn't come interfering with my plans anymore. They've already done enough.

I closed my eyes in the suit and hummed to myself the 14th's Melody. Oh Allen, if only you knew the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(RINS POV)

I woke up to the brightly shining sun coming through the window. I turned to my right to see an empty bed. "Yukio's already up." I grumbled and looked at the clock. It was ten till 8:00 am. "I guess I should get up and get ready for the trip."

After getting 100% dressed, I lifted my shirt to complete the final touch. I wrapped my fluffy tipped thin tail around my abdomen and then lowered my shirt. "There." I smiled and grabbed my sword the Kurikara just in case I needed it. I really didn't like using it much. Sure, once upon a time I embraced I was the son of Satan and everything and learned to control my flames, but I just cant allow others to see me as the monster I am. When they leave, I shall begin to use my true power again.

I head down the hall to fix my hair, brush my teeth, and get all pampered up before joining everyone.

"Ohayo Rin!" I turned to the right as I brushed my teeth seeing Lavi approach me. He was dressed in his Exorcist Uniform, his eye patch laid over his right eye, his red scarf wrapped loosely around his neck, his green bandana was wrapped around his forehead making his hair nice and spiky.