The Millennium Earl

Welcome back to Chapter 7! Thank you all for the reads, and the votes ! <3

You all make me want to write more and more !

This chapter is dedicated to natsuharuart, insanity_goes_meow, and anime-is-bae1104!

You guys are the best!

Just letting you guys know, I am coming up with the story as I write. Like last chapter, I was like what the heck am I gonna do?! XD Yeahhhhh so let's see how this chapter goes! Also, a lot of what I am putting in here is true, but some is not. :3 Hehe Idk what I'm doing anymore XD

ALSO for those that want more action of Rin, son of Satan shizniz, this book is intended a lot for the D. Gray Man side, but don't worry! Rin's part will come after this arc (if I remember) XDD

Enjoy reading !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(ALLENS POV)

I couldn't believe who I was looking at, my mind absolutely could not process this. How the hell can Mana, my father who died when I was ten, be laying here on the bed before me. Six years ago he died in my arms, six years ago I killed him a second time, six years ago he told me he loved me. And here he is laying before me.

"M-Mana?" I reached out, tears falling down my broken face as I touched the cheek of my father. His body was warm just like I remember. "Mana!" I plunged my body onto his crying uncontrollably.

"S-Shounen?!" I heard Tyki behind me say in shock, but he did not approach me to rip myself from Mana. The Noah beneath me moved, awakening from his slumber.

"Tyki, how dare you wake me from my sleep. I was having such a lovely dream." He muttered, his eyes still closed. "And why are you on top of me? Or is this Road?" He smiled, his eyes slowly cracked open, peering into my silver orbs. His smile faded as he let out a gasp pushing me away. I fell off the bed landing on the floor, pain hitting my bullet wound. I bit my bottom lip and rubbed the wound looking up at Mana who hid under the blankets. "TYKI I KNOW YOU'RE THERE, WHY IS ALLEN WALKER HERE?!"

Tyki sighed at the doorway and approached the bed. "We brought him here like you requested, but he woke up earlier than we predicted and escaped from his prison. Then, he ran away and somehow found his way here. Before I could catch him, he found you." I heard Mana grumbled under the covers.

"What are you waiting for?" Mana said, his voice enraged. Tyki sighed and turned to me. I wiped my tears away and stood staring back at him.

"Tease." Tyki lifted his hand, his black carnivorous butterflies flew out of his hand circling around me. I froze instantly. "Don't activate your Innocence. If you do, my pets will have a feast tonight." Sweat dripped down my forehead, I stayed completely still only moving my eyes between him and Mana. I almost about jumped when the sudden movement Mana made. He lifted the bed sheets letting them fly into the air covering his body completely.

Above him something started to form. Colors of black, tan, purple, and grey circled over him before crashing down under the flying blankets. I took in a sharp breath when the blankets fell settling onto the bed once again.

Mana is...

Mana is...!

"Now you know our little secret, Shounen." Tyki laughed gently, his tease still circling around me. "His outward appearance is only that of a mere suit."

Secrets  |D. Gray Man x Ao No Exorcist Crossover|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें