"That's good. So, do you have any pictures of him? I want to see what prince charming looks like." I smiled and pulled out my phone. Luckily, I took a picture yesterday while he was painting. I snapped one without him even knowing it. I showed it to Marie.

"Wow! He's gorgeous! If I was a few years younger and wasn't married, I would've gone for that." Marie exclaimed and I started to laugh.

"Do I need to worry? I'm not sure I want you to meet him any time soon." I asked her. Marie laughed as well.

"I'm just kidding with you. It's nice to see you so happy. I was really worried for you." Marie told me.

"I know. Is Jeremy home right now?" I asked as Marie stopped the car in the driveway.

"Yes, playing Xbox like always. " Marie replied and I gave her a big smile.

"Could you please take my bag? I want to surprise him." I said and Marie nodded and laughed.

"Go, scare your brother." Marie told me with a smile. 

I ran up to the apartment and through the door. Jeremy was sitting on the couch with earphones on. I launched myself down beside him, making him jump and scream.

"Aaaah! What the hell? Amy! You scared the shit out of me!" Jeremy yelled and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You scream like a girl, Jeremy. I just had to do it." I said, not being able to stop laughing. Jeremy chuckled and gave me a hug.

"Hi big sister. I've missed you." He told me and I kissed his cheek.

"Missed you too little brother." I answered, closing my eyes, savoring the moment.  

Jeremy let go of me and turned the game off.

"So, how long are you staying?" He asked me.

"I'm leaving on Sunday." I said with a sigh. 

"What did Elena say on you leaving to see me without her?" Jeremy asked and I let out a shrugged.

"I haven't talk to her in a few days. I've been staying with Rebekah and Klaus the last few days." I told him and Jeremy looked shock.

"How did that happen? I thought you were living at the boarding house." Jeremy exclaimed and I shifted on the couch.

"I did but I'm not talking with them either right now."  I said and Jeremy thought it was strange that I wasn't talking to my best friend.

"Ok, you need to tell me what the hell happened when you left. You haven't been gone for more than a little over a week." I nodded and started with the evening I got back to Mystic Falls. Jeremy didn't like that we hadn't called him when Ric were hurt. I told him about the ball and the evening after. About me being linked to the Mikaelson's because I was attached to Klaus.

"So you've forgiven him?" Jeremy asked and I had tears in my eyes.

"Not completely but I love him Jeremy. I haven't told him that yet. I know he's not a good guy but I can't help it." Jeremy hugged me.

"I know you can't help it but you know he will break your heart again." I knew Jeremy were right. It would happen again but right now I didn't care. I was so glad to be back with Jeremy.

"What do you want to do this weekend?" he asked me.

"Whatever you want to do." Jeremy smiles and gets up.

"I was actually planning on hitting some baseball. Do you want to come?" ooh. Baseball. Not my strongest sport.

"I'm not very good at that." I started to say.