A Probably Really Biased Tag

tagged by Zumi-T-chan ty child.
Btw I made the picture above just for this lmao.
Rules
1. U have to post all of the rules
2. U have to tag 13 people
3. Each of them have to say 13 things about themselves
4. You have to answer all 13 questions, and leave 13 for the people U tagged to answer
5. You CANNOT say you don't do tags
6. Tag backs are allowed
7. Must be done within a week, or creator gets to choose your punishment (Hm)
8. Be creative about the title (whale)
9. You have to put this in a book, no comments allowed.

1. Bias or UB?
This was actually hard. (That's what she said) I was going to say UB right away because, really, Jimin is everything I could ask for in a bias, but then I realised that I'm like madly in love with Jooheon and Yoongi and that's why I was so unsure on what to pick. But after like 10 more seconds of thinking, I chose UB.

2. Girl group or Boy group?
I was like 'HELL YEAH DIS IZ MA TYPEU OF QUESHTION' because I'm purely boy group trash.

3. What's your height (lmao)
I'm not entirely sure, but I'm between 5'0 and 5'2. Fact: I'm one of the oldest
students in my class, (I was going to say that I'm in the noona/unnie line, but I like to refer to it as the hyung line, so yeah) but I'm one of the shortest too.

4. Abs or tummeh
Okay so here's the dilemma. I'm like 100% an abs person, but depending on the person (ahem Jooheon and Yoongi ahem) I might prefer the tummy. But most of my biases have abs, so Imma say abs.

5. Do you like your bias being cute or sexy?
I love it when my bias is cute and a dorky ball of sunshine offstage but can transform into a hot beast onstage. So it's like half and half.

6. Field trip or house tour of bias
I didn't really get if the field trip was with my bias or just a field trip, but let's just accept it's just a field trip. As much as probably a lot of people would dislike a messy dorm with dirty shirts and ramen packages everywhere, I actually really like it, because, I'm kinda like that too, I'm a messy person, so I would feel like in my own room, plus, I really like that idols are these majestic and sophisticated creatures when there's cameras, but messy derpy derps when there aren't cameras, because it's kind of a reminder that they're humans too. So, house tour.

7. Diamonds or Mounteen
I never really understood why us 17-stans are called Mounteen tbh, so I'll choose Diamonds, since it goes well with the 17 carat thing in Shining Diamond.

8. First group you stanned
For girl group it was Girls' Generation, I became a hardcore SONE in like October 2012. And they were my first Kpop group, so they have a special place in my heart. For boy group it was EXO, I pretty much focused on only them for like 2-3 months.

9. Your very first bias
That's Seohyun, and she's still my bias in GG.

10. Fav number?
21, I don't really have an explanation for this.

11. Fav fandom?
That has to be ARMY, I just love the fandom so much, I don't think I could ever leave. I mean, have you seen those memes, and those MV theories, cuz wow.

12. Fav MV?
-Taeyeon's I
-K.Will's You Call It Romance
-Monsta X's Hero, Gone Bad and Perfect Girl

13.  Sporty or Couch potato?
Couch potato, I spend so much time on YouTube, Tumblr, Wattpad and Viki, it's crazy.

My questions for y'all:
1. Marry your bias wrecker or date your bias for a year?
2. What made you fall for your UB?
3. Your favorite kpop album (doesn't matter if you don't have it physically)
4. Monolids or double eyelids?
5. Main rapper, main vocalist or main dancer?
6. First Korean word you learnt?
7. Favorite entertainment? (You know, like Big Hit, Starship, SM, JYP, YG, Woollim, Pledis, etc)
8. Who do you want to go solo?
9. Kpop or Kdramas?
10. Favorite OTP?
11. First kpop song you learnt?
12. Infinite's The Catcher or Last Romeo? (I know, weird question. If you don't know those songs, go listen to them bc they're pure gold)
13. Imagine that you're on a concert. What would you do to make your UB notice you?

jisoohoshi
Neha-17
SugaKookie-
kogyoel
sugabulletproof
Chopstick_
im_a_V_girl_BTS
-sugartae
hangyujin
MonicaMochi
LightofAiri
monbebe_wonho

ily guys.