Seventy Three: Clubbing

Start from the beginning

She was a beautiful old woman with greying blonde hair. She had on a pair of glasses and a white dress.

"Oh, she is lovely." His grandmother said.

"Skylar, this is my grandma, Diane. Grandma, this is my girlfriend, Skylar." Justin introduced them.

"Hi, Ms Diane." Skylar waved.

"Hello, Skylar. How are you doing?" Diane asked.

"I'm well, thank you. How are you?"

"Much better, now that I've met you. You know, Justin smiles like crazy when I mention you. Now I see why."

Skylar blushed.

"Grandma, you weren't supposed to tell Sky that." Justin whispered.

Diane smiled.

"I'm going to sleep now. It's been a long day." She said, "I hope to meet you in person some time, Skylar. Enjoy the rest of your day, sweetie."

"Thank you, Ms Diane. You too." Skylar smiled.

"You two love birds can get back to talking." Diane got up and left them alone.

"This love bird needs to start getting ready." Skylar said to Justin.

"Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He smiled. "Send me lots of pictures."

"I will." She blew him some kisses.

"I love you." Justin said.

"I love you too. Bye bye."

He waved then disappeared off of Skylar's screen.

"Are you almost done, Skylar?" Nicole knocked on Justin's bedroom door.

"I'll be done in a bit." She responded as she got off the bed.

The dress that Justin had picked out for Skylar was sleeveless and tight, right up to just above her knees. She decided to wear it with a pair of black heels and some silver accessories.

She started with her hair and put it in a bun then she applied her makeup: dark lips, foundation and simple eye makeup which consisted of mascara, eyeliner and a bit of eyeshadow. Skylar got dressed, put on her heels and some purfume and then finished off with her accessories.

"I was starting to think you weren't ever coming out of there." Xavier said to Skylar when she walked out of the bedroom and to the living room.

He was sitting on the couch, flipping his phone in his hand.

"I'm ready now. We can go." Skylar said. "Sorry for keeping you waiting."

"You look good so it's alright." Romeo smiled.

"What are you dressing up for though? Justin isn't around." Alfredo got his keys.

"Alfredo." Nicole nudged him.

"A girl should always look her best, Alfredo." Skylar said. "Besides, I'm sending Justin some selfies so I do need to dress up."

"Ooh." Xavier raised his hands and faked fear.

Skylar smiled and linked her arm with Romeo's. They all left the apartment in Alfredo's car and headed off to a club for a night of fun.

The club was popping, as usual, with people dancing everywhere.

"Okay, everybody stay in sight." Alfredo said. "Especially you, Skylar, cause if anything happens to you, Justin is going to kill us."

Skylar laughed.