15 - Andréas' Confession

Start from the beginning

He leered at me, daring me to react, but as long as he had Justin I knew I couldn't do anything.

"Who are you?" I growled, my blood boiling.

He looked at me for a minute, sizing me up, then responded, "My name is Andréas. I lead the rogues in this area."

"What do you want with Justin?"

Andréas chuckled darkly, "Now it wouldn't be any fun if I told you now would it?" he asked, making me curse in frustration.

"Here, you can have this back," he said, and pushed a trembling and crying Luca in my direction.

"Luca!" I cried, running to him and pulling him into my arms.

He buried his sobbing face in my chest when I knelt down.

"Sammy! I'm scared!"

"It's ok, I'm here," I soothed, smoothing his hair.

"Awe," Andréas drawled, "Such a heartfelt reunion."

I stood and pushed Luca behind me protectively.

"Let. Justin. Go." I spat, my fury mounting.

"I think we're done here," Andréas said, ignoring me.

I ran forward, trying to reach them. There was a flash of lightning and they were gone.

"NO!" I screamed, falling to my knees, "no..."

"Sammy?" Luca sniffled from behind me. I turned to look at him, and he appeared blurred due to the tears in my eyes.

I crawled over to him and enveloped him in a hug, both of us crying. Then I scooped him up and carried him back into the building.

We entered the gym and were instantly embraced by Ethan and Tracy, closely followed by my parents. Then Katie joined us, and the rest of our friends. They all broke apart, but I still held onto Luca tightly, as though I would die if I let go.

"They have Justin..." I said grimly, gritting my teeth as more tears fell.

Ethan hugged me again and I leaned into him, sobbing.

"We'll get him back, I promise." he whispered

                                   «»  

JUSTIN

I nearly passed out as another scream ripped my throat.

"P-pl-please!" I sobbed, the pain becoming unbearable, "I-I'll do any-anything."

Andréas stood over me, a look of malice on his scarred face. He withdrew the knife from my thigh, a lethal looking silver dagger with a slight curve.

"You can scream all you want, but no one is going to save you."

He spat in my face, "Sammy's not here to protect you," he mocked, drawing the blunt side of the knife across my neck.

I whimpered, making him cackle manically.

"Poor Justin, all alone." he said, twisting the knife into the crook of my arm.

I screamed again and my vision darkened around the edges, but though I welcomed the darkness of unconsciousness, Andréas had other plans.

"Ah ah ah," he taunted, "Can't have you passing out, now can we? Where would the fun be in that?"

"What do you want with me?" I whispered , his face swimming in front of my eyes.

A look of loathing twisted his features, "You disgust me," he said simply.

"Care to elaborate?" I asked, surprising even myself at my boldness.

He looked at me for a minute, seemingly lost in thought. Then he spoke and the hatred in his voice could have cut through steel.

"A long time ago, when I was still in school, I found my mate. I was a shy boy however, and couldn't get the nerve to ask her out. Then, in grade 11, she approached me for help in physics, and I obliged. We quickly became close, but still I couldn't do it."

Andréas looked away, and I wondered why he was telling me all of this. Then he took a deep breath before continuing.

"One summer day, we went out for a picnic by a nearby lake. It was a perfect day, and though things seemed to me like they couldn't get more perfect, she kissed me. We became a couple and went out all through university. I was going to ask her to marry me, but first I knew that I would have to tell her my secret."

He paused again, gathering his thoughts.

"I was selfish though, and out of fear that she wouldn't accept me, I decided to ask her to go all the way before telling her. We did, and the next day I told her. My fears were proven true when she walked out of my life forever, leaving me broken and empty."

Andréas took a shaky breath and looked at me, a hardened look on his face.

"Her name was Sarah McLean."

                                  «»  

A/N

Sorry for the shortness, couldn't resist that cliff hanger. So, what do you think of Andréas? That bastard!!! 

Me: "BITCH-ASS-HOE! IMMA HURT YOU FO HURTIN' MAH JUSTIE!!!!!"

Andréas: *scoffs then shifts*

Me: *runs away* "Sorry Justie, you're on your own! I'll be with you ... waaaaaaay over here!"

Justin: O_o

Don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Until next time :)